Chapter 12 - The Great Escape

TRIGGER WARNING PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION!

This was going to be it, it was today. Today will determine if either you're gonna die or survive. Today, you will escape.

Today, you and the girls will spend the whole day at YG, there are works still need to be done at the studio and the girls were going to have an interview, that's gonna be the moment you will escape. The interview will be held late at night, around 9pm because it is an American interview. At that time, there will be no more employees around, the only people left will be the people blackpink is going to be with while doing the interview.

The ride to YG was nerve-racking for you, you were clinging onto Lisa, the girl didn't mind but she still made sure you were okay. You said you were, trying to hold back the tears that was begging to fall. You were going to miss them, but you also miss your old life, y/n's life.

Before the interview, the girls spent the day at the studio, just chilling while also practicing the song again and again. The songs were so good, you were lucky to be the very first blink to hear all of it, it was a blessing. You had a lot of privileges when you're with them, you actually know all of the dances because you always watch them.

After the a few hours, it was now time for the interview. They did the interview at one of the dance studios, the girls look fantastic. Chaeyoung had pink hair again while Jennie has bangs. Aside from you and the girls, there were 6 other people with you at the room, 11 total. You sat on the back, waiting for the interview to start. The told you that it might take a while and you said okay. While the interview was happening, you were nervous, so nervous. This is a suicide mission.

You waited for a few minutes before telling one of their managers that was present that you were going to the bathroom, he said okay and told you to comeback soon.

'I hope I don't.'

You quietly made your way to the door but Jisoo still saw you, you mouthed 'bathroom' and she nodded, putting her attention back on the interview. You leaned on the door for a while, taking a deep breathe after you closed it. There was a bathroom just in front of that dance studio, but luck seems to be in your side because that bathroom is currently out of order, the next one was right at the end of the hall. You walked to it slowly but also trying not to be suspicious, you still had two trackers on you, your phone and the chocker.

You locked the door when you arrived, you looked at the mirror first, giving yourself a little cheer. You peed first before looking around, finding something that could take your choker off. You smiled when you saw a small storage compartment, you opened it and saw pliers that could cut through. Your choker was made out of metal, it was light but it was still very strong. At the middle, right on your throat, there was a small circle design and inside it was the tracker and sensor. Everytime you would try to take it off, it will send a notification to the girls' phones and there, they can press a button to shock you.

The interview was on going so none of them would see the notification immediately and therefore, will not be able to shock you. You stretched your neck, pulling your choker to the side, once the pliers got a hold of your choker, you rocked it back and forth. After a few tries, it worked. It was off you, you took it and carefully placed it on the counter. Next was your phone, you don't really have to do anything with your phone, you can't break it because that would be suspicious, so you just decided to leave it there. You placed both of your tracker inside of a cubicle, making it look like you're doing your business. You also played a video on YouTube, so the girls can see that you are "using" it. They can also see what you're doing with your phone, you legit have no privacy and have no way to contact anyone for help.