Chapter 24 - My Forever Mate

This is Lisa's ending.

Lisa's instinct of mating with you is always there, even when her unnies warned her not to because once you become pregnant with Lisa's pups, they can't own you anymore and that's kinda what Lisa wanted. She doesn't know how to do it, yeah she can mate and cum inside of you but you might have a miscarriage again, she doesn't want that to happen again.

"Babeee." Lisa whined, hovering on top of you. You giggled, wrapping you arms around her neck. You were at your room again, as always. Lisa's heard fluttered when she heard your giggle, how do you manage to make her heart beat fast like that? Lisa kissed your lips before laying on top of you, her face buried in your neck. You sighed, spreading your legs making Lisa be in between them. Lisa was taking in your scent, one of her favorite things in the world. She kissed your neck when you started playing with her hair.

"If only I can have you to myself."

"I'm yours, Lisa." You frowned, feeling Lisa shake her head. She lifted her head up, staring right in your eyes. You look so beautiful right now, but you'll look more beautiful with her pups growing inside you. Lisa growled thinking of this, she lets go of herself and she kissed you roughly, her hands roaming around body. You moaned, letting Lisa do what she wants with you.

"I wanna see you pregnant with my pups, Yujin." Lisa mumbled, placing hickeys and kisses in your neck. You moaned again, feeling aroused from what she said. You don't know if you really want to get pregnant or it's just an omega instincts.

"I'm gonna knot you and make sure it stays inside you, baby." Before you could react and stop her, she already ripped your clothes, making you naked in front of her. Lisa licked her lips, you being helpless below her made her go into a rut.

Lisa had sex with you all day, making sure to knot you everytime. You just laid there, scared of what will happen if the others found out about this. It was also your first time being knotted, so your throat was sore from screaming the next day.

[ I was gonna write smut, its just that I'm not in the mood and I don't wanna disappoint y'all, so sorry about that. ]

----------

"Lisa!" You yelled from your shared bedroom, your bump giving you a hard time to sit up. Lisa was by your side immediately, helping you to sit on the bed. Lisa was successful, everytime she had sex with you, she made sure to cum inside of you. She didn't tell her members, so imagine their reaction when Yujin told them she was pregnant with Lisa's pups. That happened 5 months ago, you were now already 4 months pregnant and Lisa couldn't be anymore happy. Her members were of course, mad at her for betraying them. Jennie even tried to hit your tummy with a metal bat, so you can have a miscarriage again.

When you were 2 months pregnant, Lisa decided to move away from the girls and went back to Thailand with you. She left her career and members, just so you two can be together and she knew she made the right decision. YG Entertainment was confused on where did Lisa go, the others didn't know what to say cause they too were thinking where the hell did Lisa go with you. Lisa's mysterious disappearance made the whole South Korea look for her, her members are also doing the same. While that was happening, Lisa was happy to finally have you to herself.

Lisa sat beside you, carefully placing you in her lap, your back pressed up against her chest. She thinks you look hot, pregnant with her pups. Lisa was beyond happy, she always rubs her hands on your bump, her smile makes you happy as well. You were scared when you first found out you were pregnant, you expected it but it was still overwhelming when it happened. Jennie and Jisoo tied you up that time, while Chaeyoung was holding Lisa back. They planned to hit your stomach over and over again, wanting you to never be with Lisa. You were horrified, screaming for Lisa for help and because of her alpha instincts, she managed to stop her members.

When you saw Lisa jump in joy when you decided to come with her, you sighed in relief. It surprises you how Lisa was prepared for this, you didn't know she had a house back at Thailand.

"I can't wait to have a family with you, Yujin." Lisa whispered, placing light kisses on your shoulder and neck. You hummed, fully laying your back in her chest, placing your head in her shoulder.

"Me too, Lisa." You looked at her, closing your eyes when she leaned in. You're afraid of what the future will bring but as long as you have Lisa by your side, you know you don't have anything to worry about. Lisa is the same, she doesn't care about anything but you and her soon to be children, promising herself to protect you at all times.

----------

Heeey, I know how much you all wanted Lisa's ending, so I hope I didn't disappoint you all. This was gonna be longer when I put the smut but since I didn't, it's short.

I hope you like it.

Who do want to see next? Jisoo or Jennie?

Btw, have you seen my unnie? : (