Chapter 7 - Little Yujin

[ Please read first, I am still currently learning about this community and if you can educate me respectfully, I would love that. Also, if I say anything wrong, please tell me. ]

When you arrived at the dorms, you five didn't get to talk since all of you were exhausted from what happened. So Jisoo just told you all to talk about it the next day.

It was already the next day, you woke up with Lisa's arms around you. You were surprised that she didn't touch you sexually for the entire night, she was really tired from all the practice they did. It was still early, around 7 am, you have this tendency to wake up early always, even if you slept late. The girls' schedule for today starts at noon, giving them and you enough time to rest and talk about what Jisoo wanted at the morning. You already know what the oldest will talk about since it's about you.

You carefully got up from Lisa's bed, kissing her on the cheeks before going out of her room. You saw that no one was still awake, so you decided to make breakfast for all of you. You weren't a great cook like Jennie but you can make a decent meal, unlike Lisa, who can burn the whole dorm down with just heating up leftovers.

A little bit exaggerated but it happened once.

You decided to make french toast since all of the ingredients you needed were there and you were getting a little tired of pancakes. You started making the french toast and when you were toasting the bread on a pan, you felt a pair of arms around your waist. You didn't need to look up to know who it is.

"Good morning, love."

"Good morning, unnie!" She gave you a kiss on the cheeks, chuckling when you tried to flip the bread but failed.

"Here let me help you, can you please make me a cup of coffee?" You said yes, letting her toast the bread instead while you made two cups of coffee for you and her. Chaeyoung is always the first one to wake up from all of them, sometimes you'd see her wake up first than you. Mornings with the Aussie always feels nice, you look like lovers.

'are they my lovers?' You know that they're obsessed with you but you haven't really heard them call you their girlfriend or even tell you that they love you, but judging from their actions, the good actions, they kinda do.

"Unnie?"

"Hmm?"

"What am I to all of you?"

"You're our baby."

"I know but ugh! What I mean to ask is, what's our relationship?" You swore you heard Chaeyoung took a breath, there was silence for a few seconds and it was endearing to you. You heard her turn off the stove, you thinking that she was already finished with your breakfast. She took the mug from your hands, placing them down on the counter before lifting you up to sit on the counter.

"You're confused, huh?" She asked you, getting in between your legs, placing her arms on your waist. You nodded, wrapping your arms around her neck. You looked at her eyes and they were soft. She chuckled again before placing a soft kiss on your lips, a kiss that made your heart flutter.

"I love you, Yujin." Your eyes widened, burying your head into the crook of her neck to hide your red face. She hugged you, pulling you close before whispering something.

"We all love you and what we're doing to you is for you, anyone can take you away from us and we don't want that." You whimpered when you felt Chaeyoung's nails digging into your skin. Her switch was flicked, meaning her other persona was showing. You pulled away from her hug, cupping her cheeks while placing a kiss in her lips.