Chapter 26 - Aprhodite's Sister

This is Jisoo's ending.

Deciding to sleep naked last night might have been a mistake. You were sore from your late night activity with Jisoo that you didn't had time to clean yourself up, that girl is getting real horny this past few days and today is no exception. You're currently hugging a pillow lightly, your lips parted and soft snores were heard. Jisoo likes to look at you more but she has other ideas.

Jisoo carefully slid the blanket off your naked body, her tongue licking her lips when it was off. You groaned, turning around so your back was now laying on the matress, giving Jisoo a perfect view of your perfect body. She softly spread your legs, leaning forward to give a soft kiss on your lower lips, chuckling when she heard you sigh. Even in your sleep, you know who to submit to. Jisoo wrapped her arms around your thighs before she started eating you out, she wasted no time and ate you like there's no tomorrow.

You're not really a light sleeper, but things like this is different from someone gently shaking your shoulder. You tried to move, your eyes fluttering open when you felt something, looking down to see Jisoo enjoying her time eating you out. Your head went back to your pillow when she slipped in two fingers, Jisoo hovered on top of you, her fingers lazily thrusting inside you.

"You're finally awake." Your neck was exposed so Jisoo couldn't help but to give you a few marks, smoothly adding another finger that made your back arch.

"M-mommy, I j-just woke up." You whined, followed by a moan when she placed a nipple inside her mouth, sucking it like a baby wanting milk. Jisoo didn't say anything but fasten her pace, your mouth letting out moans.

"I-im gonna c-cum!" With one final thrust, you came in Jisoo's fingers, whining out loud, one Jisoo's favorite sounds. You tried to pull away when Jisoo ate you out again, telling her that you were still sensitive but it was no use and you were feeling your second orgasm coming.

Jisoo needed to do this to make you hers, she needs you to be addicted to her touch and when you do, she'll start her ritual to make you like her, a demonic but seductive being. She was doing this secretly, not letting the girls know what she's doing to you. She would have sex with you first thing in the morning and late at night, making sure to make you cum about 5 times. She's been doing this for a week now and she's seeing some changes, one of them is you always clinging to her.

----------

The others knew there was something going on when you were always asking for Jisoo, wanting her to always hold you tight and not letting the others touch you anymore. This was Jisoo's doing and they confronted her.

"Why Jisoo, why?" Lisa asked the oldest when she explained what she was doing, she was feeling mixed emotions but most of it is sadness and betrayal. Jisoo was looking on the floor before looking up at them, the younger ones gasping when they saw tears in their unnie's eyes.

"I wanted something for myself too, I know I betrayed you all but isn't it time for me to receive something too?" Jisoo's voice was soft and shaking, feeling a little guilty from what she done but it's time for her to be selfish too. The others always gets a chance at everything, her would always be the last or would not receive anything. It's her fault too for being selfless, she loves her members and want them to be first but when they saw you, selfless turned into selfish.

"You could have talked to us, unnie." Chaeyoung said, sitting beside her unnie. She too was feeling betrayed, but seeing Jisoo like this is rare, she really loves you to the point that she betrayed her own members. Before anyone could talk, they heard your voice.

"Jisoo unnie? Can I go outside?" Your voice sounded different, seductive if you will and they know you weren't doing it on purpose. Jisoo smiled, saying yes so you can come out. It worked, you're like her now, you belong to her now. When you came out of your room, all of them gasped.

It was still you but they see you glowing, it's like all of your movements were hypnotizing them and you weren't doing anything other than walking and smiling. Your hair was back to it's original color, brown, your eyes were purple, a sign that you were currently needy. If Jisoo is aprhodite, then you might be the sister.

"Jisoo unnie!" You ran to the said girl, sitting on her lap when you arrived. You weren't thinking of anything other than Jisoo, you don't know why but you want her to hold you tight and never let go.

"What happened?" Jennie asked, her face still in shock. You look so much hotter than before, how the hell is she gonna control herself now? They knew a big change will happen now that you belong to Jisoo, for sure Chaeyoung, Jennie and Lisa will go back to use each other for pleasure.

Jisoo didn't care, all she wanted was you and now your hers. She placed her arms around your waist, smiling when she heard you moan softly.

"You're finally mine, Yujin."

----------

Okay so, I didn't kill anyone here because Jennie's chapter was kinda intense. Hope you like this! There's still one more special chapter for you guys before I completely end this story.