my fucking dream

I don't really like to do this since it messes the chapters up but I don't know how to tell y'all. This was a dream of mine a while ago.

Okay so here's my dream, there was so many girls and the one I can distinguish was me, the pinks and Irene from red velvet. I guess we were sex workers or porn stars and Irene was like the "leader" or something since she was the one assigning the partners? Jennie and Jisoo got partnered up with some girls, Chaeyoung was going to be alone doing herself. We were on a room, I guess a meeting room? I was sitting next to Irene and I was the next one she was going to partner up with someone, I was whispering and chanting "Lisa" over and over again and I guess she heard me because Lisa became my partner.

I was happy for some reason and the other girls as well and while we were waiting for someone, Lisa got a text message, I don't know what it was but she said she needed to go. She apologized to me but before I let her go, I told her to kiss me first and she did, making the other girls coo but Irene roll her eyes. Irene looked at me after Lisa left, telling me the only options but I didn't like them so, I told Irene "how about you?" She just smirked and didn't say anything but she wrote it down.

Then we were going to a room on where we were going to record ourselves? Two girls asked me on who was going to be my partner now then I told them it was Irene, they looked shocked for a moment. Telling me to be careful since she's quite possessive and rough, a BDSM queen next to Jennie.

When we arrived, I kiss Jennie, Jisoo and Chaeyoung on the lips while shouting "I love you" before going inside the room with Irene. Cameras were placed there, already recording and Irene wasted no time and started doing me but I was crying? I think she was hurting me and I didn't like it? Then my phone buzzed, it was Chaeyoung. Irene got mad, asking "what does she want now?" I shrugged then I went outside with my clothes magically on. I hugged Chaeyoung and when she heard me me crying, she ordered someone to take my things in the room after walking away with me.

Irene got mad and followed us and she saw me with the pinks, including Lisa. They were comforting me, telling Irene that she was too much on me.

Then I had a fucking flashback, it was just me with the pinks, having fun and going on dates. I guess we were girlfriends but didn't mind since being pornstars were our job?

That's all I can remember, weird right? I can arrange the plot and make it a book if you waaant.