Chapter 11 - A New Friend

You're a little all through out this chapter, okay? Trigger warning, read with caution!

A play date, that's what BLACKPINK and Red Velvet planed for today. Ever since they told you about Yeri, Little you wanted to meet her but knowing how much they keep you away from people, you know it's impossible. The girls told the members of Red Velvet about you, telling them their "escort" was actually a little, they didn't want Yeri to hear that but she did, so that's why she kept on insisting to meet you.

At first, the girls were reluctant, they don't know if they can trust them to be around you. Specially Joy, that girl is really flirty, but when Irene kind of begged Jennie, they agreed. On one condition, they should do the play date at blackpink's dorm. Yeri was stubborn, she told her unnies that she won't stop being a brat if she can't meet you. You were mostly in little space so when they told you that, you were filled with joy. A new friend, finally! Big you was also excited to see and meet Red Velvet, but you don't want to tell them that. They might do something

You were very obedient today, very smiley and the girls can see and feel it. You prepared your toys at the living room, asking Jisoo to place your play mat. You had a variety of toys, from cooking toys, building blocks, puzzles and more. All of them were of course, happily paid by the girls. They were spoiling you. Jisoo helped you in arranging your toys, proud to see you very organized. You always like to play with your toys but unlike other kids, you put them back after playing with it. You were actually just scared, you know they would scold you if you didn't. Jennie and Chaeyoung were preparing some snacks for the little ones while also cooking food for themselves, the other group were bringing food too but the more the merrier.

Lisa on the other hand, she was preparing for something else. The girls don't really trust anyone, only their managers since they know what the girls are capable of. Lisa has a walk in closet in her room and there's a section in there that's design for their weapons. There was a lot, so many to choose from. From guns to kitchen knives, these was their toys. Lisa was instructed by Jisoo to prepare two pistols and 2 small daggers. Jennie and Chaeyoung are really good with knives and close range weapons, they really know how to torture a person with those. Jennie even sliced a back up dancer like a loaf of bread after they saw him trying to flirt with you.

Lisa and Jisoo will have the pistols, both of them have very good and precise aim. They can one shot you with a headshot or penetrate a bullet through your heart. If they weren't idols they can be their own mafia gang instead, kinda makes you wonder how the hell they got all this skills from. You however, have no idea with all of this, what you just know is that they are capable of killing.

They don't exactly plan to kill the Red Velvet members, but if they do something that the girls wouldn't like, they should get ready to say byebye.

Lisa came out of her room, going straight to the kitchen to give the girls there their weapon. She looked back and saw Jisoo playing with you for the meantime, she would give the oldest her weapon later.

The doorbell rang, Chaeyoung was the one who opened it. She happily welcomed the other group inside, she told Seulgi and Joy to place the food they bought on the kitchen counter while the other members went to the living room. Jisoo stood up, you followed, hiding behind her but taking glances at the people that came inside. You got shy and was gripping on Jisoo's shirt, she noticed this and wrapped her arms around you instead.

"Is this Yujin? Nice to meet you, you look so cute!" You blushed from Wendy's compliment, pulling away from Jisoo's arms to bow down to her, the oldest's arms were in your back to keep you calm.

"Yeri-ah, come and say hi to your new friend." Irene said, Yeri was also hiding. She was just as shy as you were. The adults laughed, finding the situation cute. You wanted to play with Yeri already but something was stoping you, the girls told big you and even little you a list of people that you can only interact with. Those were the only people that the girls trust, they were their families, even though you haven't met them yet, some managers and make up artists, stylists and some producers. Red Velvet wasn't on the list, so you didn't know what to do.