Chapter 20 - Moments pt. 2

You were on your room again, thinking about life and how the hell this had happened to you. Your life completely changed upside down the moment you let Rosé hug you that night, if you knew this was gonna happen you shouldn't went to the fan sign anymore. You were reading a book, this was your only entertainment aside from the toys ever since your escape scheme. This book was particularly about angels and you know one of them, Chaeyoung. Coincidentally enough, she appeared on your doorway, sitting down beside you when you told her to.

"Unnie, can I see your wings?" You asked, lifting up your shirt so she can out some ointment on your stomach. Chaeyoung thought about it while putting the ointment on you.

"Why do you wanna see them?"

"Can I pleaseee?" You celebrated when she said yes, but stopped when she took off your shirt, leaving you topless. Chaeyoung started kissing your chest, collarbone, neck, jaw and finally landing on your lips. You instinctly wrapped your arms around her neck, pulling her close. Chaeyoung tried to deepened the kiss but was interrupted by someone.

"I said put on some ointments, not make out." You saw Jennie at the doorway and making her way towards your bed. Oddly enough, after her almost sucking you dry, you weren't scared of her. Jennie sat down beside you, Chaeyoung arms were crossed while straddling you.

"Join me, Jennie?" Jennie smirked, the pink haired girl pulling her into a kiss. Your eyes widened, seeing the girls being intimate like with each other, makes you really shy. But you won't lie, it's really hot and it's making you aroused. They both know what they're doing, so Chaeyoung cupped Jennie's face while she sucks on the older girls' tongue making the other moan.

"I'm still here, you know?!" You crossed your arms when they pulled away and looked at you with smirks on their faces. Chaeyoung moved to your left side while Jennie was sitting on your right side and since you were laying down, they were looking down at you and their eyes screams lust.

"I thought you don't want us to do you at the same time?" Jennie cupped your right breast, Chaeyoung was already sucking on your left nipple. You sighed but remembered what Jennie said, the last time they did, you were a wreck. But before you could tell them, Chaeyoung attacked your neck with kisses and hickeys and feeling Jennie's hand go inside your shorts, rubbing your clit in a very fast way without any warning.

"W-wait!" Both of them pinned your arms above you, Jennie sat on your legs to prevent them to move while her pace was still fast. Chaeyoung pulled away from your neck to pull your shorts and underwear away, making you completely naked. You didn't get a chance to breathe when you came, because they already spread your legs with Jennie still abusing your clit and Chaeyoung slipping two fingers inside of you.

"Unnie, s-stop!" You moaned out, throwing your head back, eyes rolling to the back of your head. Their pace was fast and didn't give you enough time to process all of it, when Jennie felt you coming close to your second orgasm, she slipped two fingers inside of you, together with Chaeyoung's fingers. Your eyes widened, feeling stretched out with having four fingers inside of you. You let out a scream when you came again for a second time, whining when they still didn't stop.

"Can we join?" You shaked your head when you heard Jisoo asked, already knowing that Lisa was with her but they didn't listen to you and went inside of your room. They felt instantly turned on seeing you spread out with Jennie and Chaeyoung's fingers inside of you.

"Such a good girl." Jisoo cooed at you, going down to suck on your clit, making you scream loud. Lisa didn't want to get left out so she inserted a finger inside you too, surprised that 5 fingers fit inside of you. You were very tight so it was hard to move their fingers but they managed. Having 5 fingers inside of you while Jisoo was sucking your clit like a lollipop, gave you another orgasm. They finally took their fingers outside of you, giving you time to breathe after giving you three continuous orgasm.

"Please don't tell me we're about to have a fivesome."

"Oh we're about to have a fivesome, alright." Lisa said, slipping inside of you that made you scream in pain, their five fingers a while ago didn't stretch you enough for Lisa's cock. While Lisa was lazily thrusting inside of you, you felt your arms and legs being tied to the bed post, making you look like a starfish.

"We know we're some bitches you can't manage, Yujin. But you don't have any other choice, do you?" You can't help but to agree with Chaeyoung, who was already naked while wearing a strap on that's big as Lisa while holding a bottle of lube.

"W-what are you g-gonna do with t-that?" You asked but she ignored you, telling Lisa to pull out first and when she did, you felt Chaeyoung's fingers rub your other hole and a cold substance that you're sure is the lube. You gasped when she slipped in a finger.

"N-no!"

"Shut it, bicth." Jisoo gripped your jaw, doing her kink of spitting in your mouth with Jennie but they didn't let you swallow if first, letting it linger in your mouth. When Chaeyoung was finished, her and Lisa joined the other two with spitting in your mouth, feeling satisfied when you swallowed all of it.

"Now I see why you like doing that, Jisoo unnie."

Jisoo was pleased with Chaeyoung while helping her lay behind you, placing you in between her legs. Lisa went back to her position in front of you, waiting for the Aussie first.

"It's gonna hurt." You whispered, your eyes closing tight when you felt the tip of her strap at your asshole. The others was watching you two, liking the scene that's gonna happen.

"I know." You screamed when Chaeyoung finally pushed inside, groaning when she felt you clenched around her strap, making it tighter.

"Fuck, I bet that's super tight." Jennie whispered, wishing that it was her abusing your other hole right now but she knows she'll get the chance later.

"It is, unnie." You sobbed when Chaeyoung's strap was all inside of you, crying out loud when Lisa slipped back inside your pussy. Jennie and Jisoo each put a nipple in their mouths, they hands playing with your clit.

"I-it hurts! Stop!" But they didn't listen and that's how you all spent the rest of the day, a fivesome with them taking turns wrecking both of your holes.

----------

.....I don't know what the fuck happened there! It took a VERY different turn, it was supposed to be Chaeng showing you her wings but why did it turn into a fivesome???

I was in the moment, not seeing what the hell I was writing but oh well, I hope you liked it? Oh I know you did, ya'll are horny thirsty hoes.

Ending will be posted tomorrow and it's making me cry a bit