Chapter 5 - A Different Look

Like always, trigger warning, please read with caution because of slight smut.

The day has finally come, the day that you can finally go outside, the girls would still be with and would always look at you 24/7 but you don't care, you miss the sun hitting your skin!

BLACKPINK told you to get ready because they will take you to a salon shop, you got confused but of course excited, outside! Jisoo then explained to you that they will change your look, from your hair and even through your style. She told you that they wanted to bring you with them wherever they go, since they are now busy and is always at their company for preparation. Of course, since you were kidnapped by them, they need to change your apperance so no one can recognize you. You agreed but in one condition, no plastic surgeries.

"We agree, we don't want to change anything with your beautiful face." Jisoo said before leaving your room to get ready. Your room is barely even a room, they had this storage room on where they place their gifts that they received from their fans and when Lisa went back to live at the dorm, they cleaned this room up for you.

It wasn't small but it wasn't big either, it has a single bed, a desk and chair filled with your MacBook and stationaries that Lisa bought you, a dresser that has your clothes in it and a big mirror that you requested since you liked to dance. You don't really sleep in your room, it would be always with one of the girls but your punishments always happens there.

You got out of your room and saw Jisoo and Jennie at the living room, they told you to sit down between them and when you did, Jennie placed a nice looking choker on your neck. It was black and that wasn't over the top, just the way you like it.

"Since you're going out now, you have to always where this choker, okay? It has a tracker in it and will shock you if you try to escape or take it off." You didn't believe Jennie, so you tried taking it off but yelped when you felt a slight shock on your neck. You turned to Jisoo when you heard her chuckle, you saw that she was holding a remote.

"Don't even think about it, we all have this same remote." You nodded with Jisoo patting your head. Before all of you went out, Jennie gave you a face mask [ always wear your mask when going outside! ] and her hoodie.

"Wear this so no one can see your face."

The ride to the place was okay, the driver was a manager of them and you don't know if he knew what they did or didn't. You wanted to ask him but remembered about your choker and possible punishments. Your thoughts were interrupted when you felt a hand on your thighs, it was Chaeyoung. You were in between her and Jennie at the back, while Jisoo and Lisa were in front.

'wait fuck, I'm in between Chaeyoung and Jennie.'

You cleared your throat when you felt Chaeyoung's hand caressing your inner thigh, she smirked when you whimpered a bit and this caught Jennie's reaction. Without warning, she puts her hand inside your shorts, her fingers circling your clit gently. You moaned softly, not knowing if you should keep it or let it out. You felt Chaeyoung lift your leg in her lap and the other one on Jennie's, making your legs open.

You threw your head back when Jennie inserted a finger inside you, thrusting it in a slow pace. Chaeyoung's hand was also inside your shorts now, playing with your clit. Your head fell on Jennie's shoulder with a loud moan when she inserted another finger, her pace going a little faster. Lisa and Jisoo watched you three, loving the scene that they are seeing. You bit Jennie on her shoulder when you finally came, her fingers helping you ride your orgasm while Chaeyoung was still slowly playing with your clit. They finally pulled away, what they did next made you whine.