Chapter 15 - Locked Up

It was only a day after your severe punishment, you were traumatized to the point that even when they just raise their hands, you'll flinch. Just like what you always tell yourself, they've changed, no more mercy.

"Mommy Jennie, can I go out please?" You stand by your doorway, seeing Jennie on the kitchen doing something. The girls just released their music video and album and you wanted to watch and hear it, but you can't do that at your room since there is no gadget there.

"What are you gonna do?" Jennie replied, turning around to face you. You clasped your hands together, feeling a little embarrassed about your reason.

"I wanna watch your new music video and listen to your new album, please allow me." Jennie chuckled, feeling cocky with what you said. She placed her phone down before going inside your room, wrapping her arms around you. You looked up to her before she kisses your lips, her lips travelled down to your jaw and to your neck. Jennie placed soft kisses before biting down hard, wanting to draw blood. You gripped her shoulder, biting your lips to prevent your screams. She licked the wound after she was finish before pulling you outside to the living room.

Everyday, Jennie would atleast bite you once, drinking your blood. She was still addicted to it and is still her favorite thing in the world.

The girls of BLACKPINK were hybrid demons, they became like this when they tried to play with a book that Lisa found at a library in Thailand. They didn't know that what they were chanting and saying were spells, they woke up one day feeling better than ever. That was also the time Lisa got her special part down in her pants.

Jennie is a vampire demon hybrid, but she doesn't what to be called a vampire because it makes her cringe, a demon is more acceptable. Chaeyoung is an angel demon hybrid, explains why she has two different personalities, her wings also has two different colors, black on the left and white on the right. Jisoo is a succubus demon, explains why she can hypnotize and charm you with just her stares, that is also the reason why you're so comfortable with her, it's because she was charming you. Lastly, Lisa is a werewolf demon, her cumming inside you was her way of mating you, you're now her mate and your scent always make her go crazy, explained why she's always horny and her dick. [ Ya'll get this? ]

No one knows what they are, they were doing a great job on hiding it and appearing to be humans. This information however, just made you lose hope a lot more.

You sat down beside Chaeyoung, her arms wrapping around your waist, letting your head fall in her chest. One of the reason why little you was close with Chaeyoung, it's because she's literally an angel and little you kind of feels that, so she feels safe with her.

[ I got their hybrid ideas from my new fic, "Supernatural". Plug! ]

"Yujin said she wants to watch our new music video." Jennie said, searching for their new "Lovesick Girls" music video in their TV. Lisa sat down beside you on the other side, Jennie was behind the couch while Jisoo was sitting on the floor, pouting because her game got paused.

You sat up properly, watching their new music video in awe. You were fangirling, because at the end of the day, you're still a blink. So watching their new music video for their long awaited full album is exciting you, the girls was just watching you, feeling happy that you feel that way.

"Oh no, you got into an accident." You were referring to Jennie's first scene.

"Nooo, Lisa is a top!" You were referring to Lisa's scene where she was leaning into the boy's chest.

"Woah Jisoo unnie, you look like a painting." You were referring to Jisoo's flower scene.

"He's no good for you, unnie." You were referring to the scene where Chaeyoung was destroying the guitar.

You keep on commenting all throughout the music video, when it was finished, they heard you sob. Lisa was laughing at you but she was touched with your reaction. Chaeyoung took you in her arms again, rocking you back and forth. Jisoo was recording the moment while Jennie was trying her best not to cry too.

"Let's listen to the whole album now!"

...

"ITS SO GOOD!" You cried again after listening to all of the song, all of the girls were now laughing at you but you were still in Chaeyoung's arms.

They felt happy knowing that other blinks might feel this way, they were touched with your reaction, wanting to give you a surprise later for that.

A few minutes later, Chaeyoung heard your soft snores in her chest, you fall asleep while crying. She told the other girls to keep quiet, cuddling with you on the couch before she placed you back in your room.

Who would have thought that these demons are still like this?

----------

Just a short on to explain what the girls are, tbh, I don't know where the hell my plot is going but I hope you are still with me!

I hope you like it, thank you!