Chapter 1 - PROLOGUE

You sighed as you got off the taxi after paying him, this was it, the day you finally see and meet them, the day your life changed forever.

You were lucky enough to get a slot at their fan sign, you almost didn't get one but thanks to your mutual, you got in. You dropped all of the things you were doing and immediately booked a flight to Seoul, South Korea and a hotel that's 15 minutes away from the venue. You wrote a letter to your Dean and professors telling them that you will be gone for a week, your parents allowed you since they didn't have to pay anything. The savings you had was all for this.

Due to you randomly learning Korean, it wasn't hard for you when you arrived at the county, thanking your past self because you avoided all those scams that you encountered. You finally got in line, talking to your fellow blinks, they were excited just as you are. BLACKPINK and YG decided to hold a another late fan sign event for the summer collection that they had last year, just to give a second chance to others.

You were placed on the last batch together with your mutual, she was 3 people ahead of you. You can't control your excitement but still kept it cool.

It was now your turn to go up and meet them, the very first was Jisoo.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jisoo!"

"Annyeong blinkue!" Jisoo greeted you, asking for your name and when you told her your name, she realized that you weren't from here.

"You're right, I don't live here."

"Your Korean is really good!"

"Thank you!"

As she signs her photo, she keeps on glancing at you, specifically your glasses. You didn't notice since you where busy getting your gift to her that was on your bag. One fact about you is that you don't have good eyesight, ever since you were born, you had a very high grade on your eyes causing you to have think lenses and thick frames. You're literally blind everytime you don't wear your glasses.

"Is it okay if I take a look at your glasses?" You were surprised at her request but did it anyways, Jisoo thought you were wearing glasses with a camera in it and she wanted to make sure if she's right. You understood because you have seen some incidents like this with other groups.

"I'm sorry about that, you have really think lenses." She gave it back to you, giggling a little when she saw you squinting. You blushed, telling her that it was understandable while also telling her about your sight issues.

"That must be hard for you."

"It really is."

You both said your goodbyes and went to meet the other girls as well, asking you why that happened with Jisoo and of course, you explained why. Jennie, Rosé and Lisa said the same thing about your glasses, you need to find a better one soon. You said your goodbyes to Lisa and went back to your sit, still can't believe that you met your idols up close, a day to remember.

----------

It was indeed a day to remember since it was probably the best and the worst day of your life.

After the event, you got called by the security guards, asking you questions about your glasses. You explained but they didn't listen to you, they broke your glasses in front of you and left you there. You were waiting near the back entrance, still sobbing about your glasses. You can't see anything aside from a bunch of blurriness, you were too scared to go to your hotel alone since it's late now and you don't want to bother your mutual. After 30 minutes of crying and panicking, you heard a voice.

"Hey, you okay?" You turned around, seeing two blurry silhouette in front of you, you tried squinting your eyes, hoping that it would work but it didn't.

"I know you! Where's your glasses?" You heard another voice, it sounded so familiar but you still can't remember who it is.

"The security from the event broke them, they thought it was a hidden camera." You sobbed, tears filling up your eyes once again. You felt someone hugged you, you didn't push the person away since you really needed one.

"How am I supposed to go home? I'm not from here." You continued, the mystery woman who you still don't know rubbed your back, trying to calm you down. You swear you've heard their voice before! You heard some foot steps and a voice of a man after.

"Hello, we're so sorry about what happened! The securities who did this was the event's, not ours but we would still like to repay you." The man explained, his sentence confused you and it looks like they caught it.

"She didn't lie when she said she's blind." The girl hugging you said and pulled back a bit, she introduced herself and that's when you felt your heart beat fast.

'freaking Rosé of BLACKPINK is hugging me right now?'

You pulled away from her hug, bowing down and apologising.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know that my blindness can't make me deaf too." You were a little embarrassed but was also blushing because yeah, even though you can't see it, BLACKPINK is in front of you right now and Rosé just hugged you!

"It's alright, come and follow us." You felt arms wrapped around your waist and it was still Rosé judging from the really big height difference. You felt your cheeks heat up and Rosé chuckled when she saw it. You realized that it was their manager who talked to you a while ago.

"You can stay in this van with the girls, we'll find an optic store that's still open then we'll go from there, okay?" You nodded, wanting to decline their offer but you had no choice.

Arms around your waist was still there, so you were guessing that you were sitting beside Rosé. You told them that you were going to close your eyes since your eyes were hurting from all the squinting. They talked to you with your eyes closed and a little while later, you fell asleep.

Not knowing that it was one of the biggest mistake of your life.

----------

Help me, I have so many ongoing fics yet I'm making this one : (

Hope you like it!