Chapter 10 - Near Death Experience

! TRIGGER WARNING ! DEAD DOVE : DO NOT EAT! READ WITH CAUTION. I WARNED YOU!

Pain, Jennie likes seeing you in pain because of her. She doesn't know why but she founds amusing to see you in that way, it brings her joy. She's psychotic, she knows. You were aware of this and was quietly praying for her to not kill you, because everytime she brings you pain, it's harder than the previous one.

A near death experience.

She wants to do that to you but you don't know that, that's why you're just waiting for her to do what she wants with you at the moment. You two were at her room, you laying on her bed naked with your arms and legs tied, making you look like a starfish. You were trying not to move because the ropes around you were tight but the coldness were giving you a hard time.

The other girls were asleep already, it's actually 2AM and when all of you arrived at the dorms after doing some last preparations, what you wanted to do immediately was to go to bed. Their full album and music video release is already close, everything was already done, just doing last preparations and practices to make everything perfect for their comeback. You were very excited. The girls were trying to get lots of rest as much as they can because they know that once they comeback, they will be very busy. Their schedules were packed.

You actually went into little space when Jennie pulled you into her room, asking you to do a favor for her. She told you to come out of it because she doesn't want little you to experience this.

"I wanna go to sleep." You pouted when you saw Jennie just standing near her bed, her head tilted while looking at you. You gotta admit, she looks really creepy and if it weren't Jennie, you'll be screaming for help right now. Her hands were on her back, holding something, you saw that it was a long rope when she showed it to you.

"What's that for, mommy?" Now it was your head that was tilted, you were already tied, so no need for another rope and it doesn't look like the whip she uses on you. You watched her do something with the rope and she made a hoop, your eyes widened in horror when she put it around your neck. Jennie pulled on the rope, making you choke a little.

"Now kitten, be a good girl, okay?" And with that, Jennie straddled you before pulling the rope once more. It now feels like when Jennie chokes you using her fingers.

'Is she trying to kill me?'

She chuckled when she saw tears in your eyes, she kissed your tears away before pulling harshly on the rope. Now you couldn't breathe. You tried to scream so the other girls can hear you but you can't, the rope was tied around your neck tight. You tried moving, even lifting your hips up so she can get off you, but no use.

"Stay still."

But you couldn't, she's killing you for crying out loud! You were feeling light headed, Jennie's face scream joy upon noticing it.

You couldn't believe it, Jennie is killing you. Jennie killed you, you trusted her.

Jennie's lips were the last thing you felt before you blacked out, letting darkness consume you.

"Yujin!" You sat up, not caring about the pain that you felt. Your hands were around your neck while you were struggling. They let you sleep on the couch for the mean time when you all arrived but they got worried when they heard rustling and someone sounding like they're choking. When they looked at you, they found your hands around your neck.

You looked around and saw the girls in front of you, they looked worried.

'It was just a dream.'