Chapter 6 - Killing Spree

Trigger warning! Just a heads up, read with caution.

[ If you see something like this ] it means me, that's me hehe

One thing that you know what yandere's are capable of is killing, murder, they can literally end your life with a blink of an eye. Now, that was one thing you were very sure BLACKPINK wouldn't do but oh boy, you were wrong. You were kept in their dorm for a while, so no one was "taking you away" from them and when you finally went out, that side of theirs showed.

You can't even make friends, you can't even talk to anyone without them threatening to kill that person. What's the point of you going out anyways?

'for you to be with us 24/7.' What they told you ringed on your mind, they didn't really pity you nor gave you a tiny bit of freedom, it was just them wanting to look out for you more. They would now always bring you with them to practice, recordings and even shoots. It was okay for you, you were finally seeing what happens behind the scenes live but also scared, because you know that even one wave to a different person would result into them being jealous.

Jealousy.

They don't feel that among themselves but to anyone, they feel it strongly. You weren't even making them jealous on purpose, you're a normal human being so, talking to another human being is normal. For them it's not.

For them, that person is trying to take you away from them.

For them, everyone is a threat.

For them, they don't care if they have to kill so they can prove to everyone that you only belong to them.

When you first arrived at YG with BLACKPINK, everyone was confused on who you are, no one knows what's happening between you and the girls aside from their managers and some producers. Everyone thought that maybe you were just another escort for the girls given by the company.

Yes, escort.

You found out that in the entertainment world, specially with idols, escorts are a big thing. Their own companies would give one or even two for them, temporary or permanently, to help relieve their sexual pressures [ Surprise ]. BLACKPINK never asked for an escort because they already have each other to relieve their sexual pressures [ Surprise again ], but since all of them were Dominant, they weren't fully satisfied. They were finally going to ask for one but when they saw you at that fan sign of theirs, they forgot about that and immediately took you instead.

You knew about this information because a manager of BLACKPINK told you before he was brutally murdered by Lisa for allegedly touching you. You were also punished by the youngest after that.

So yeah, an escort, that's whats most of the employees at YG thought who you are. The CEO didn't give a care, thinking that she just forgot about the girls asking for one.

If only they knew who you are and what you mean to the girls.

After that horrific murder Lisa did to one of their managers, that's where their desire to kill anyone who talks or touches you started.

----------

You clapped your hands after the girls finished dancing, they were practicing for atleast half a day now and the choreographer finally gave them a break. They hurriedly went beside you since their water bottles were beside you, you playfully pushed them away from you when they sat down, telling them that they were sweaty.

"We're always sweaty when fucking you, baby."

"Mommy, that's different!" You whined, the girls laughing at you but changed their shirts anyways. Your eyes widened when you saw them only in their sport bras, Lisa saw this and decided to tease you first before changing.