Chapter 3 - Personality and Kinks

Trigger warning, lots of sexual and uncomfortable stuffs in this chapter. This is only fictional, okay?

You stared at the ceiling, breathing heavily, that was probably the third time you came tonight and you hope that it was over, since you're very sure that you can't handle another one for tonight. Your thoughts were were interrupted when a very beautiful girl hovered on top of you, she was smiling brightly, proud of what she did tonight. It was Jisoo.

Yes, the girls do have sex with you and that's where you found out that no one in blackpink is a submissive, they were all dominant and lucky for them, you were okay with that. The very first time with them was scary, you weren't exactly a virgin but you never had an active sex life, so everything felt new again. You told them that and they let you pick who was gonna be your first after a long time and you picked Jisoo, that's why everytime you two do it, it's kind of special since she was your first.

The others groaned when you chose Jisoo, all of them secretly hoping that it was going to be them. The oldest took your hand and headed to her room, she laid you down on her bed gently, afraid that she'll break you. She kisses your lips softly, you giggled before she pulled away. You were nervous, you were going to do IT with Kim Jisoo, something that you were sure that wouldn't happen to you and yet here you are, looking at the goddess on top of you.

"I'll be gentle, don't worry baby. I'll make sure you'll love every single minute of it."

Out of all of them, Jisoo was your favorite, she was the least dangerous but that doesn't mean you'll disobey her. She has this motherly instinct and she would scold you rather than physically punish you, she even made you clean the bathroom as a punishment like a mother would do.

In terms of sex, she was pretty vanilla but there are times where she would be really rough with you but that just means it's either she's stressed or in a bad mood, it's rare for her to be rough on you in purpose. She calls it making love rather than fucking you, just like any other people, she has kinks.

To start off, she wants you to call her mommy but only in the bedroom, you would call her 'unnie' if not. She likes praising you, always telling you how much of a good girl you are and if you tell otherwise, she would leave you hanging. She really loves it when you whine for her, when you show her how much you need her, it just makes her feel good that's she's in control.

"Baby, can you be a good girl and do mommy a favor?" She asked you while sitting on the couch beside you and Lisa. You turned your attention to her, lifting your head up from Lisa's chest.

"What is it, unnie?"

"It's been a stressful day, can you let me be rough on you tonight?" Jisoo asked, smiling when she saw you nod. You kissed Lisa on the cheeks before following Jisoo in her room, before you could even lock the door, she already pinned you on the wall, wrapping your legs around her waist.

"I want you to scream for mommy, let the girls know how much I'm making you feel good."

That was another one of her kinks, she wants you to be loud, she would get mad if you keep your moans to yourself and even when you want to, you can't. She's that good. She's still a mystery for you, unlike the others, she haven't really went too far with you and you don't know why you wanted to see that.

"Hi."

"Hi mommy." You both laugh, she laid beside you, pulling you close to her. You kissed her cheeks before snuggling close to her, you two were about to fall asleep if it weren't for Chaeyoung telling you two that dinner is ready. Jisoo stood up and cleaned you up, giving you a pair of shorts and her sweater before she took care of herself. After you were both done, you went out of her room.