Chapter 17 - Don't Take Me Away

That information of you being pregnant and them killing your child didn't really change much, they were still strict and protective. Jennie still feeding off of you, Chaeyoung still using your body as a canvas, Jisoo is now fucking you senseless and Lisa?

Well, Lisa changed a little after knowing your pregnancy and miscarriage, she became the sweet and soft Lisa again before you escaped. She was still strict and would hurt you if needed though.

"Yujin-ah, have you drink your medicine?" You heard Jisoo ask, you shook your head when she appeared on your doorway. You were on your bed, laying down on your back and currently topless, because Lisa was putting on some ointment on your stomach.

"Can you bring her medicine and water, unnie? I'll make her drink it." Jisoo nodded at Lisa, going to fetch your medicine. You have to drink 15 pills per day, 5 every after meal. You all just had your breakfast. Lisa was gently putting the ointment, she would even massage your stomach if you whimpered. After Lisa was done, she just started at it, she was still feeling sad about killing her child, she can't even get mad at the other because they were all the same.

Lisa sighed, rubbing your stomach gently before helping you put on your shirt. You smiled at her, you feeling what she's feeling right now. Jisoo arrived with your medicine, you whined, not wanting to drink them.

"Make sure she drinks all of it, okay Lisa?" The youngest nodded at her before Jisoo leaves your room, Lisa laughed seeing your face while helping you to sit up.

"I know it's hard to drink these, but you have to." Lisa placed the pills on your hand, placing the glass of water at the other. You took a deep breath before putting the pills in your mouth, immediately drinking the water after.

"Good girl." Lisa took the glass of water from you, placing it on th bed side table before cuddling you, careful to not hit your stomach. There's one thing that Lisa wants though and that is impregnating you again, but she knows herself and the others, you might have a miscarriage again.

'When you're all mine and just mine, we'll have our own family.' Lisa thought, giving you a kiss on your lips.

----------

You were dressed up and it confuses you, after taking a bath, Chaeyoung gave you an outfit and it looks like something you'll wear if you'll go outside. You were still on your room, turning around when someone arrived. It was Jennie.

"Hey baby, let's pack up your little toys, okay?"

"Why mommy?"

"We're gonna film something today and it will take us the whole day, so we're bringing you with us." Jennie chuckled when she saw your eyes beam, you were finally going to go outside again! You happily started packing up some toys and clothes for you with Jennie's help.

"We have rules and I know you're already aware of that, right?" You nodded, letting Jennie pull you out of your room. You sat on the sofa, waiting for the girls to finish. Jisoo sat beside you, tapping your shoulder, you turned to her and she made sure that your collar is working. You're gonna go outside again and the last time they allowed you, you escaped, so they didn't want that to happen again. Jisoo also looked at the marks they gave you, you were wearing a shirt so Chaeyoung's mark on you was the only one visible, but you had plenty of hickeys to let others know that you are theirs.

"Say Ah." You opened your mouth, closing your eyes and because you know what was gonna happen next. Jisoo spit in your mouth again, smiling when you immediately swallowed it. The oldest was now showing all of her hidden kinks and this was one of them, you don't know why she finds it satisfying.