Chapter 78: Bloodline

LEXA POV
It's been 9 months since I told Clarke I was pregnant. 4 months ago, we moved in the house Clarke built for us and our kids. I can't believe I'm starting a family with the woman I love the most. Sooner or later, I'm giving birth to our twins. I'm nervous and at the same time excited.

I went downstairs to see Clarke cooking in the kitchen. I went to sit at the stool bar to watch her cook. And i'm just bored.

Me: Clarrkiieeeeeeee.

Clarke chuckles at me but still looks at me with a smile

Clarke: Yes princess?

Me: I'm bored.

Clarke grins and she look at me seductively. She closes the stove and comes close to me. Okay, I know what she's planning.

Me: Clarke, the nanny's here!

Clarke: Hmm, don't worry love. She's in the laundry room, near her room. She probably hears us every night and every day. So no more surprises here.

(A short SMUT. Move to - - - )

Clarke says in between kisses. I want her to stop but my hormones are kicking my horny ass self. Since I am wearing a nightdress, it was easy for Clarke to pull it up. She sucked on my nipples and I arch my neck at the feeling. Her hands moved south as she was playing with my clit on the lace. I fight back a moan then suddenly Clarke inserted 2 fingers inside of me. I scream at the pleasure. I look at Clarke grinning at me. She stops sucking my nipples and removes her fingers. I whine but she moves south. She pulled down my panties and started eating my pussy. I buck my hips and she inserts 3 fingers inside and curls it. She pumped faster and faster until I was almost ready to cum when she suddenly stopped and pulled out. I whine and she just grins at me. She stood up, teasing me with wet kisses. I arch my neck and next thing I know, she was thrusting her hard cock inside me. I screamed and I feel like the whole village heard it. She thrusted inside me hard and fast. A few more thrusts, we both came. She slowed down her pace and kisses me passionately.

———————————————————
Clarke: Hmmm, i love having sex with you.

Me: I love you fucking me.

We both laugh and change. Clarke went back to cooking and I sat in the chair waiting for her as I read through the baby book.

Me: Clarke? Do we have everything we need when the babies come?

Clarke quickly drops the spatula and rans to me.

Clarke: Are you in labor?

I just chuckle at her.

Me: No, love. I just wanted to make sure we're ready.

Clarke: Yea. The babies' bags are in the door, the keys are ready by the door too. And the car's already parked straight to the street so no need to back it up from the driveway. And two baby seats are set in the car. Want me to get the bag for us to check if we missed something?