Chapter 62: It's You

CLARKE POV
What happened in Lexa's place was overwhelming to me. I quickly left forgetting my things at her place. I arrive at Abby's house in a cab and rang the doorbell.

Abby: Clarke?

I look up at Abby with tears forming in my eyes. I couldn't speak. She frowns and pull me into a tight hug leading us to the couch. Marcus comes in and sees me sobbing.

Marcus: Clarke are you okay? What happened?

Marcus sat beside us and he stroke my back to relax. I was sobbing in Abby's shirt so I pushed myself to calm down.

Me: I'm sorry your clothes are already soaked.

Abby: It's okay dear. What happened?

I look down and tell them what happened. They knew this was too overwhelming for me. Knowing Lexa and I just broke up the day of the accident and now we're kissing. It's too much in a day for me. And I can't. Not now. Niylah was still too much for me.

Abby: You two will need to talk. But I understand you still need space and time to think. We'll give you that. But don't go running away for 5 years again okay?

Me: I won't. I liked the kiss believe me. I don't regret that. There are just things fighting in my head right now. I just don't want her to be involved in my mess. But i'll tell when i'm ready.

Abby: Clarke, if you're in any trouble pls tell me.

Me: I'm not, don't worry.

They both nod in agreement and I smile.

Marcus: I'll go over Lexa's and take your things.

Me: Thank you. Please tell her I'm sorry. I just need time.

Marcus: I'm sure she understands.

I nod and went to my room. I fell asleep in tears.

LEXA POVI am freaking out

LEXA POV
I am freaking out. Should I go follow her? She came here to comfort me and all I did was ruin it. I always do. I stomp my way back to my bed and cried.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on my door. I open it thinking it would be Clarke.

Me: Clarke?

I frown as I see Marcus. She must have sent him.

Marcus: I'm here to take Clarke's car and things. But I also need to talk to you.

I nod and lead him to the couch.

Marcus: Lexa, i know i'm not your legal guardian anymore but I want you to know that you're not on your own okay? Clarke talked to us and she's sorry she reacted that way. She was just overwhelmed. She agreed to talk to you but she needs time for now.