Chapter 70: Where am I?

LEXA POV
When Abby arrived at my apartment, Clarke was already passed out. I was crying non-stop. I didn't do anything to help her. I just sat on the bed craddling her. What happened Clarke? What happened?

Me: Baby, please wake up. I'm sorry

Abby: What happened?

Me: We were just...and then she started screaming. I didn't know what to do or what I have done.

Marcus was pulling me away from Clarke. Abby held me as Marcus carried Clarke to the car. We all rushed to the hospital. I was crying and crying, thinking I might lose her again. Everytime I touch her, something bad happens. I ruin everything for her. I ruin everything.

We arrive at the hospital and they immediately take a look at Clarke since Abby was the Head of Neurosurgery. The nurses stopped me and Marcus to go wait at the waiting room. I couldn't just wait here so I fought my way in. But they were stronger than I am.

Me: No. Let me go. Clarke!! Baby please wake up. I need you, Clarke. Please baby. I'm sorry.

I was screaming frantically at the hospital and I didn't care if everyone was looking at me. I want her back. I want her to be okay. Marcus pulled me to a tight hug and I just sobbed.

Me: I can't lose her again, Marcus.

Marcus: You won't. Abby will do everything to find out what happened.

I was calming down when the rest of the delinquents came in. They kept asking what happened and my mind was buzzing. I couldn't think with everyone talking and panicking. Marcus noticed this and asked everyone to keep it down.

Marcus: All of us have no idea what's going on. So if we all please calm down and wait for Abby to give us an update, that would be great.

Everyone gave a nod to Marcus. Anya, Luna, Raven and Octavia came to me not saying anything. But I know they were trying to comfort me. I look at them and gave them a sad smile.

Raven: She'll be okay, Lexa. She's strong.

Me: I don't know what happened. She just started screaming.

Octavia: We'll know more when Abby comes. Clarke is too stubborn to leave us, Lexa.

I was in tears again when suddenly Abby came in. We all look at her worried.

Abby: Clarke's stable. We ran multiple test on her and nothing seems wrong. We double checked the tests, even her brain scans are normal. We have to do more to find out what caused this. Clarke's in her room resting.

We all sigh in relief.

Me: Is she awake?

Abby: No. Not yet

Me: She'll wake up right?