Chapter 71: Back to Normal

CLARKE POV
It has been 3 weeks since I remember everything. From the day I was born, up until this day. Today, I get out of recovery and go back to work. I know there's nothing to recover from but my mom insisted I should make sure that I am okay physically and mentally. I've been going to Psychological Evaluations and to therapy and I often get tested to make sure my brain isn't getting any more trauma as it already is. Thankfully today, I was able to convince my mom that I am okay. So, I am going home.

Lexa: You ready to go home?

Me: More than anything.

For the past 3 months, Lexa has always been by my side. I know that Lexa and I just started dating again, but all of the memories we had is fresh on my mind. It's like we never even broke up. That everything that has happened in Paris has been only a dream. Lexa is the real deal.

Lexa drove me home. Mom never let me leave the house and get an apartment so I have been staying here since I arrived from Paris.

Lexa: How are you feeling?

Me: Amazing. Thank you, Lexa, for keeping me company at the hospital.

We just smiled at each other standing in the living room. In all honesty, this is a bit awkward.

Lexa: I should go, I'll let you sleep.

Me: Oh, uh, sure. Thanks, again.

I don't want her to go but I don't know what to do either. Should I hug her? Kiss her? I walk her to her car and wave goodbye

Me: Nice going idiot.

I said to myself. That was the most awkward situation I have ever been. Seriously, why didn't I ask her to stay? I groan and made my way back to my room. I flopped myself to bed thinking about all the memories I had. It makes me happy that I got them back.
---------------------------------------------------

LEXA POV
I just left Clarke's house and sure hell that was awkward. I honestly didn't know what to do. It's like we're back to being strangers. I mean, the way we acted. Like we were trying to know what's the best course of action. And we both ended up standing and just staring at each other. I'm glad she got her memories back but I'm scared that she won't have me back anymore, remembering all those things I said to her when I broke up with her.

I sigh and went to have a shower. I need to take all my worries away. It will not do me any good. I finished showering and went to sit on my bed to check any notification.

Anya is right

Anya is right. Clarke and I already lost so much. But I can't push her. Just like Abby said, things might still go wrong if we push Clarke's mind to think so much or stress herself out. I sigh as my doorbell rang. I went to see who it is.

Me: Clarke

Clarke: Hi. May I come in?

I nod and let her come in. We both sat at the living room in silence