Chapter 23: Warmth

CLARK POV
I woke up with a warm body pressed to me. I look down and see Lexa's head sleeping in my chest, her arm around my waist as she holds the hem of my shirt tightly, and our legs crossed together. I smile as everything happened last night flashes to my mind. I'm going on a date with Lexa Woods. I kissed Lexa Woods.

I hear mumbling sounds and see Lexa is playing with my shirt, still asleep. I move a strand of hair from her face to see a very beautiful woman. I caress her arm gently to wake her up.

Lexa: Mmmm, that feels nice.

I laugh at her. She still has her eyes closed. And I'm dying to look at those beautiful green I eyes I'm willing to get lost to.

Me: Good Morning, princess.

Lexa stretches her body and looks at me with a smile. I could wake up next to this beautiful face everyday.

Lexa: Morning, commander.

Me: How'd you sleep?

Lexa: Best sleep I ever had. I have the comfiest pillow.

She says as she makes fun at my body like a pillow.

Me: Oyea? Well i didn't sleep at all. Cause there's a heavy pig laying on top me.

At that, we started a tickle war. But since Lexa's other hand is injured, I am tickling her down.

Lexa: Okay -okay. I give- i give up. Stop it. Clarkee!!

She says in between laughs but I don't stop until we hear laughs and flashes. We look and it's Raven and Octavia grinning at us

 We look and it's Raven and Octavia grinning at us

Otavia: Aww, look at this Raven. I caught a good one.

Raven: Holy shit they look good.

I grab a pillow and throw it at them.

Me: What the hell are you doing here? How did you get a key?

Raven: I think you forgot I can pick locks, Griff. You underestimate me.

I lay back to bed and groan. Lexa pokes my side so I get up. Raven and Octavia sits on our bed.

Octavia: So what did we miss?

Lexa: What do you mean? If you missed something, we missed it too. We just woke up.

Raven: Is Lexa this oblivious?

Lexa and I glares qt Raven and she raise her hands up for defeat.

Raven: What Octavia meant was what is going on between.....

Me: nothing's going on. So shut up and leave. We need to change for breakfast

I gave the two of them a signalling look to go. And they did leave. Lexa might not be ready to come out yet. We haven't talk about us properly. Last night was all making out. Not that I don't mind. But Lexa should come out on her own time and willingness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
LEXA POV
I got shocked when Clarke stopped Raven and Octavia from asking about us. Was she ashamed that we are going on a date and that we kissed? Did she regret about last night? I worry.

I see her standing up to change. I changed too. We were both fixing our things in silence. We were about to leave when I pulled her hand so she would face me.

Me: Hey is everything alright?

Clarke: Of course, princess. Why wouldn't it be?

Me: Do you regret last night?

I look down and Clarke laughs at me. I knew it, she regrets it. Clarke pulls me to bed to sit.

Clarke: Hey, look at me.
           I don't. Regret. Anything. From. Last. night

She says as she kiss my forehead, my cheek, other cheek, my chin, my nose then my lips. I smile.

Me: Then why didn't you tell Raven and Octavia?

Clarke: Did you want me to? Princess, I would love to tell the whole world I landed a date with Lexa Woods. But I needed to know your side. You haven't come out yet and I didn't know if you were ready to tell them. I don't want to make you feel like it's a need to come out now because we kissed and we're going on a date. Follow your own time, when you're ready. I'll be there holding your hand.

I tear up at what Clarke said. She cares about me. And she's right, I wasn't ready to come out yet. I mean I am but, I should tell my bestfriends first then Marcus and Abby. They're the most important people in my life aside from Clarke.

Clarke: Hey, no rush okay? We can keep this between us until you're ready. I'll wait for an eternity for you, princess.

 I'll wait for an eternity for you, princess

She kisses my lips and I kissed back. I put my hands behind her head to pull her closer. I brush my tongue at her bottom lip and she gives me access. I hear her moan and her hands travel up and down my shirt. I moan and She quickly puts her tongue inside of my mouth, our tongues fight for dominance. She won ofcourse. We pull apart for air. I smile that I get to kiss Clarke Griffin.

She gives me a quick peck and holds my hands.

Clarke: Let's go, princess. I'm starving

I laughed at stood up. We walk to the cafetria, arms crossed. Not intertwined. Nobody was staring since us walking together is normal already.

I am happy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 23.

Cuteness overload for this. Sorry if the kissing part is not too detailed. I don't know to write one of those, especially smut. But i will try my best

Credits to the photos i used

Please support my fanfic, share, comment and vote pls. Also, pls follow me. Thanks!

xx lovelots
Alex