Chapter 42: Get it

(SMUT CONTENT. Skip this please if you're below 18 please. Wait for next chapter)

CLARKE POV
I look at Lexa's eyes and I see green eyes turn to lust. This turns me on even more. I let her lead the way to the room. As we were in the elevator there were soft touches here and there and occasional kisses. I think, there were no alcohol at the dance, right? This is all her. Lexa is horny. And so am I.

As we heard the DING of the elevator, we stumble as we go to our room. We were kissing each other hard. As we got to open the door, Lexa pushed me against the door as she continued attacking me with wet kisses. We were both breathless at this point.

I ran my hands along her neck feeling the sensation building up in my body. Lexa comes closer to me and grinds. I moan at the feeling. I see Lexa smirk and realize I am hard already. Lexa pulls away and leads me to bed.

We reach the bed and I quickly take off my coat

We reach the bed and I quickly take off my coat. Lexa helps me unbotton my vest and polo as I attack kisses in her neck while I unzip her dress. After taking it all off, the only ones left are our undergarments. I carry Lexa up and she straddles me. She arches her neck and I quickly give her kisses, making a mark here and there. When I felt the bedframe hit my knees, I slowly lay Lexa down.

Me: Take all of that off.

Lexa quickly unhooks her bra but I stop her.

Me: Slowly, princess. Please me.

Lexa gives me a seductive grin as she slowly removes her bra, throwing it to whatever. She sits up on her knees and pulled my head as she rubbed my face in her boobs. I quickly grabbed them and licked it. I then noticed her panties were already in her knees. My eyes widen as she removes it with her feet. She opens her legs feeling herself and I froze just watching her. I feel my member twitch at the view.

Lexa: Want some of this, commander?

Lexa said rather seductively. I nod fast. I move my hands to her breast and massage them. Lexa gives out a soft moan as I suck on her hard nipple in my mouth. I trail my finger south as I spread Lexa's legs. I placed my thighs to her center and slowly grind. Lexa let out a loud moan. She tugged my head and kissed me hard while her hands unclasped my bra. She pulled me higher as she quickly suck on my nipples. I moan at the pleasure.

I pull away as Lexa was trying to take my briefs off

Me: Patience, love.

I hear Lexa whine so she turn us around now she's on top of me. She then let her hands knead on my perky breast as she gives me hickeys here and there. I bit back a moan to prolong my pleasure. Lexa was good at pleasing me and she was only in my breast. I get lost when suddenly I feel my member hit Lexa's ass. I look down and see Lexa had already taken my briefs off.

Lexa moves down south as she trails wet kisses on my body. She isn't a tease as she quickly swallowed my hard cock. I sit up at the pleasure. Lexa was moving up and down my member as she massage my balls and Gosh it feels amazing.