Because due to the strong thought he had on the mind, his brain made him dream about it.

In the dream, the scene from today repeated, but this time he was kissing Jisung when he cupped his beautiful cheeks, and not only that... the dream turned a bit risque, and that caused him to have an erection.

Although it is a normal reaction of the body, especially to boys at this age, Hyunjin immediately woke up when he felt the movement on his pants. The latter widened his eyes when he saw the boner he had under the covers.

The pretty boy got up and locked the door of his room before someone got inside. He felt embarrassed about what happened to his body and went swiftly to his bathroom to take a cold shower.

After more than fifteen minutes, he went back to normal.

"What the hell happened?" He put his hands on his face, then covered his mouth in disbelief. He had never experienced a dream like that in his life and less with Jisung in it.

He felt so embarrassed that he didn't go out of his room for the rest of the night. He wrapped himself in a blanket. Hyunjin put on his headphones and listened to music. He was trying to forget what happened, as well as to get rid of the redness of his face.

~~~

The rest of the week went smoothly for him. He forgot about the little incident he had and continued with his normal self.

One day when he was in the gym of the high school, he couldn't help it and listen to a conversation of some classmates that were talking about their respecting crushes.

However, what called his attention was the words that one of his classmates pronounced.

'The First Kiss'

He finished practicing the exercises that his teacher asked them to do and went to his locker to change.

That day, Hyunjin thought for the first time about his first kiss. He never thought about it until now. Hyunjin never paid attention to those lame things, and to be honest, he didn't give importance to the matter.

However, Jisung appeared on his mind once again, and this time a thought crossed his mind and worried him.

Who is going to be his first kiss?

He was more concerned about who is going to be the first kiss of Jisung than his own.

~~~

"Come on, Jisung. It'll be fun~~" Felix whined.

"But..."

"It's my first time kissing, too!"

Felix and Jisung were watching a movie at the latter's house. In the movie, they watched, there was a scene that called the attention of both boys.

The scene was about two teenagers that hadn't had boyfriends and they were trying to kiss their best friends in order to gain experience before actually having a real boyfriend.

Without noticing, both boys started to talk about the subject and forgot about the movie. They left the movie unfinished and decided to talk instead.

Both boys confessed that they hadn't had their first kiss. They were also laughing about it.

But suddenly, an idea popped into Felix's head.

"Sungie..."

"Yeap?" Jisung stopped scrolling to the messages on his phone, where Hyunjin was telling him that he was almost arriving at his house.