prompt game ↴

So, since I'm having writers block, why not make sum drabble instead?! Comment a member and a number (could be two) and I'll write it for ya ;)

1. "I heard a noise."

2. "I'm single because I'm mentally exhausting." "You're literally single because you've always rejected me since seventh grade."

3. "Can you pull your skirt down? Jesus christ, I'm driving."

4. "Stop making weird noises." "Alcohol hurts like a bitch, and fyi it's called grunting."

5. "I saw your history and I don't think your mom should know about it."

6. "Why the hell are you in my room? Naked? With my magazine in your hand?" "It's not what it looks like!"

7. "That's my third hook up this month, none of them calls me back!" "Try me for a change, I'll call you back."

8. "Oh my God, not you again." "Thank God, it's you again."

9. "I don't want to die!" "Keep it down, no one dies by being stuck on a fucking rooftop!"

10. "You're buying condoms after Valentine's Day?

11. "Your nipples could cut diamonds right now."

12. "I thought you two were dating."

13. "I'd appreciate it if you give me my phone back. I don't think you'd want to see what I was doing before you took it."

14. "Ugh, he literally doesn't know how to eat a puss- oh my God, I'm sorry, sir."

15. "When the hell did flavored condoms become a thing? How did I not know about this?!" "Check out my drawer to see one."

16. "Hey, uh... remember that one album we share on iCloud? Yeah, I think you added something by mistake."

17. "That kiss during truth or dare doesn't count!" "Then let's do one that counts right now!"

18. "You don't know shit about me!" "We've been roommates for five years! What the fuck are you talking about?!"

19. "Next time you do something on your phone, make sure it's not connected to the tv."

20. "Why are you avoiding me? Was it because of last night? Or because you're scared of hurting her?"

21. "Why am I always stuck with you?" "You make that sound like it's a bad thing."

22. "Your talent is to make every word come out of your mouth sound negative."

23. "It's halloween season! Please tell me you're wearing the short skirt costume this time around."

24. "You remind me of someone famous. Oh no, don't blush yet, it's a pornstar."

25. "You? You actually think I'm hot? I can't believe ___ of Eastwood High thinks I'm hot."

26. "How was school?" "Oh, fuck off."

27. "I hate it when you call me that." "Your cheeks say otherwise."

28. "You sure have a lot of pillows. You hump all of these?" "Say one more thing and you're sleeping on the couch."

29. "I was drunk!" "Ouch."

30. "It's so late, why are you here?" "I sent you that picture by mistake and I'm here to clarify that it's not me."

31. "Look, I'm sorry I got hard when you sat on my lap."

32. "Have you ever heard of a thing called boxers?" "It's easy access."

"