jjk | work it out

Words: who cares?!?
Type: carpenter!jk x interiordesigner!reader, e2l bc that's beautiful, oral (f receiving), dirty talk, begging, LOTS OF FIGHTING
Song: Charlie Puth ft. Meghan Trainor - Marvin Gaye

rqstb: @theillusionalflorist

Description: You never would have thought that you'd be working with the college dropout who was coincidentally your bestfriend's ex-boyfriend, Jungkook. Saying his name already burns your tongue, you wonder how long you can hold your professionalism around him.

 Saying his name already burns your tongue, you wonder how long you can hold your professionalism around him

As if your day couldn't get any worse, you stained your newly bought white skirt with coffee. This will probably be the first time that you'll hate coffee. It was only nine in the morning and you have to meet your client within ten minutes, but your alarm just had to be a bitch and not work. Even if it had worked, your eyes were heavy due to the fact that you've been binge-watching the whole Stranger Things series on Netflix.

Finishing your tissue box as you desperately try to get the dark stain off of your skirt, you finally arrive at Ven's house. Lucky you, almost all the parking spots are empty. But in front of his house, there was a cab waiting.

You get off your car and noticed the change in weather. It was obviously going to rain sooner or later, but that didn't bother you.

You try to cover the stain with a folder before approaching him who was already waiting at the front door. There were luggages and bags, and he doesn't look impressed as he glances at his watch before giving you a death stare.

"Took you long enough." he sighs in disappointment.

"I am so, so, sorry! You know how it is, heavy traff-"

"I'm not really interested with your excuse. I need to leave now. I am trusting you with everything," he stares strictly into your eyes, "don't mess this up! I'll be proposing to my girlfriend after this vacation and I want to surprise her with the renovation. Please."

Ven was probably one of the most annoying clients you've dealt with. He smells like arrogance and narcissism, nothing new with men in this city.

You only nod with his statement, which you've heard a thousand times already. His plan of proposing and giving her a home that looks like a home. And Ven knew his house didn't look like a man's house. The first time you saw his place, it was obvious that his lifestyle is the highschool boy type. However, it's impressively huge and spacious. You were excited to accept his offer until you started working with him — his personality blew you off.

He wasn't specific with the way he wanted the interior to look like, he was just sort of judging every choice you make. And whenever you ask him for any preference, he'd insist you make the decision. He went with a rustic modern design, which is quite challenging for you since you were always on the modern side. Yet offers like this don't come around too often, you were even lucky that he found your ad on craigslist.