kth | wolfgirl | 2

Words: 2,000+
Type: Twilight!AU, wolf!taehyung x photographer!reader, angstyyyy

Description: During your stay at your Aunt's house in the wet town of Forks, you never thought the boys next door will change your perspective about how you see the world.

The clouds hovering above you tell that there's probably a rain coming. But it seems like the group wasn't bothered at all.

You were sitting next to Taehyung, not exactly close, he was two feet away from you. His heat never failed to linger around you though.

Sam was discussing about the Quileute legends and the group was very fascinated with the story, even though Taehyung had confirmed earlier that they've already heard the story too many times from their own families.

Sam was good. He had a way in telling stories. You find yourself actually believing the legends. Werewolves and vampires? You weren't one to believe in such fantasies. You were a city girl, not the traditional type. You liked to watch sci-fi movies more than fairytales. But with the way Sam elaborates every part of the legend, you can't deny the shiver that you felt when he discussed the cold ones.

Fast. Beautiful. Dead.

You thought it was ridiculous for Sam to even give out a warning about the cold ones. You were suppressing your laugh a little bit, and you were sure Leah already has her eyes on you.

Why would Sam give out a warning about the cold ones? It's not like they were actually real.

He also mentioned a treaty. And he sounded pretty serious about it, even Taehyung was carefully listening. All of their eyes were on Sam, except for Leah.

Sam talked about a specific family of the cold ones, that they proposed a treaty. These cold ones are not allowed to hurt anybody from Forks, or else the mentioned werewolves are allowed to pose a fight with them. He talked like it was a plan.

It was afternoon and the clouds were still as thick as it was in the morning. But rays of sunlight still shines through the gaps between dark clouds. It looked ethereal, an aesthetic you'd only see on Pinterest. You thought those pictures were edited, but here you are, smiling on your camera as you take a hundred shots.

"Save some memory for other views." Taehyung spoke beside you. Throwing pebbles to the water, each bouncing impressively for three times.

"I know, I just can't get enough of this. You don't see that in LA." You pointed your index finger towards the horizon of the sea.

"Yeah, but at least you can swim in LA. It's too cold out here to even go for a swim." He emphasized.

"Not when you're around. It's weird, but I feel like you have a fever everytime. You're too hot."

He raises a brow. "I know I'm hot," he chuckled.

"I didn't mean it like that." You protest. Though you know for a fact, Taehyung was one hell of a good-looking man. If he were to be in LA, he'd be escorted many times by a modeling agency.

"So, I'm not hot?" You knew he was teasing and your embarrassment was obvious enough because of the blood rushing through your cheeks.

"You're attractive. I'm sure you know that." You roll your eyes, trying to keep everything casual — which was getting harder and harder everytime he's around.

"No, I don't." He teased. He was obviously getting pay back on you for taking candid shots of him earlier.

Your eyes landed on Sam and Emily play-fighting on the sea, just the sight of them being happy made you feel a bit of a heartache. You were a sucker for romance.