kth | wolfgirl | 1

Words: 2,000+
Type: Twilight!AU, wolf!taehyung x photographer!reader, angstyyyy
Song: Iron & Wine - Flightless Bird, American Mouth

Description: During your stay at your aunt's house in the wet town of Forks, you never thought the boys next door will change your perspective about how you see the world.

a/n: yall- istg alpha!tae sounds hot ritee?!?! anw, i'll be uploading marvel!au's lol. maybe ironman!jk or sum. or scarletwitch!reader lmfao. what movie deserves a bts au? sorry if im not taking the dm's yall sent me, im just freewriting atm. ur not really a wolfgirl here, youre just a wolf's girl. get it?!

 get it?!

You will never get used to the weather in Washington. You can never go places without getting mud on your shoes and it's infuriating how you need to clean them everytime before going out.

Sure, it was great to experience a different weather other than the sun in Los Angeles, but it was still hard to adjust. All your clothes are for summer, and you didn't prepare enough for this.

You decided it would be a great summer project to turn your camera lenses into something more dark and cloudy. Your professor also suggested that it would look good in your portfolio if you try different moods in photos other than the hot weather vibe in Angeles. So, you thought about it for a month before asking your mom to buy you tickets to see your Aunt Sylvia who you're currently living with at the mean time.

She was in her mid-thirties, but she looked younger than her real age. She knew how to groom and with the way she looks, she probably had that life during her highschool days.

You rarely see her though. She fixed a room for you on your first day and in the early mornings, she was already at work.

Her place wasn't big. It was an average suburban house painted in cold tones with dark furnitures. It's not your definition of cozy. Good thing you brought your two sweaters — one with a christmas tree in it and one with the phrase "'tis the season!"

Wearing a sweater in Los Angeles only means one thing, and that is the season of giving. But who cares, it's not like anyone was going to notice, right?

You were about to finish your second cup of coffee and you planned that after this, you'll take a couple of films in the woods that your Aunt Sylvia told you about. She said it was quite risky, but what's the fun of it if everybody else can take pictures of it.

Though wet places aren't your thing, you loved the aesthetic of the area.

When you stepped out of the door, your sweater didn't do anything to stop the cold from entering your body.

As you were approaching the back of the house to enter the woods, you can already hear laughters from afar. They sound like they came from a group of teenagers having fun in the woods. It lessened your fear a bit, and thought it would be great to make friends along the way.  The thought that they could also be a group of huntsmen in the wood sent shivers down your spine.