kth | all your fault

→ Genres: Romantic, Fluff
→ Warnings: Possessive Taehyung(?)
→ Word Count: 2k

rqstdb: mytaetaey

Description: Taehyung loves your new body shape, however, he hates it whenever other guys hit on you. After being married for a year, and having a baby a month ago, Taehyung would always blame you for breastfeeding and your breasts growing naturally bigger. But it wasn't only because of pregnancy, you showed him how he was also at fault for it growing bigger.

**B/N means Baby's Name**

Just when you thought you could finally rest, your little one cried again after just being laid down a few moments ago. It was very hard readjusting to this kind of schedule, but it's even harder when your body have changed and you're not as comfortable with it yet. Due to your pregnancy, your breasts grew bigger and rounder, it was to your liking though, but you felt so fat with it when actually your waist remained the same size. You were just not used to it being that heavy and looking for clothes that fit your chest got hard. None of your bras fit comfortably anymore, it would also hurt whenever you jump or run.

You held B/N in your arms and hummed a little lullaby for him to fall asleep again. His eyes were dreamy like Taehyung and you loved how he got it from him. Whenever you compare pictures of him and Taehyung, they're just perfectly alike. He always smiles and laughs whenever you play with him just like Taehyung. Nothing could be more perfect than these types of moments. Maybe having a hard schedule and a pain in the back is not that bad if you have this perfect little human that with just one smile, all of your problems are gone.

It's just a little sacrifice, you thought. It's for your baby and you can't be more happier with him in your life. The only problem you have at the moment is how Taehyung treats you. He hates being teased. Eversince your baby entered the family, he would always shrug you off of him. He hates make out sessions since it would only get cut off by the cries of the baby. It's been so long since the last intimate moment that you two have had. You can't even remember anymore.

On Taehyung's side, his boner was so difficult to hide and you only make it worse for him. Whenever you breastfeed the baby, Taehyung can't help but stare. So to stop getting teased by that, he would often leave the house and just buy things that might be essential for your motherhood. Sweet yet annoying. And by now, Taehyung must be on his way home.

Exactly, you heard shufflings by the door step and you look towards it. Taehyung has his serious face on and he doesn't seem pleased with how he moves.

"Hey," you call out for him, but he just looks at you and back again to removing his shoes.

"Anything wrong?" You ask concernly.

"None of your business. Is he asleep yet?" He says back, showing no sign of being alright.

"Trying to get him sleep actually. Where have you been? Taehyung, you've been acting like this recently, I don't think it's right that I'm consenting your attitude."

He didn't bother to look at you and shrugged all the way to the room the both of you share.

This is not what you expected from Taehyung after you marry him. He used to be very responsible, but the way he kept on acting recently is just out of hand.

B/N have fallen asleep in your arms and you laid him comfortly on his lacy soft bed.

You didn't want nights like these, neither did Taehyung. It sucks that you're the one always fixing it to get through it. You don't want an unhealthy relationship due to the fact that your mom might hear about this and get you and your baby back to Daegu, leaving Taehyung alone.