myg | plane

→ Genres: Tease
→ Word Count: 1k

I tucked my hair once again as I sat next to Yoongi. "Did you bring the camera?" By what he said, I panicked and remembered that I forgot to put the camera inside our bag. "Shit! I forgot." He smacked his lips and scoffed. "How are we gonna take pictures now?" Yoongi always panic when he can't take pictures of anything pretty or appealing. He's a photogenic that I can't control. Everywhere, He takes pictures.

I looked at the monitor infront of me, watching the guidelines that you never know you might use. Being the same Yoongi, He unwrapped the comforter and put it on him. This was our honeymoon, It should be exciting and fun. Many thoughts ran around my head of how fun it was going to be. "Yoongi!" I whispered near to his ears and he groaned, "What?" sounding annoyed. "I'm excited for later." I poked his cheeks while making a cute voice. He opened his eyes and rolled it on me. "Yeah, Just please let me sleep." He turned over pulling the comforter more.

I'm so sick of this attitude he always gives me. But this is what attracted me to him, his coldness. "Yoongi-ah." I dug my face on his neck and kissed it. "Later, Okay?" I was feeling sleepy, This flight is going to be an 8-hours flight. "Sleep tight." I groaned in response and slept on his shoulder.

The plane isn't warm but the seat was comfortable and heated. I sighed as the little lights were turned on again, "hmm." I breathed out on his neck and he dodged away from the position. "Wake up, Eat." I rubbed my eyes and positioned myself to eat the food rested on my table. "I picked beef, Is that okay?" He then again pulled that cold blink on his eyes after he has woken up. "Yeah. Sure." The warm saucy beef touched my mouth, it was great, "Have you tasted
it, yet?" I brightened my face up. "Uhuh, It's okay." I rolled my eyes at his cliché compliment. 'Okay' or 'Good'. He never compliments a person that much or should I say, he never made a real compliment?

After a few spoons, finishing off my food, I drank and sat up to get to the lavatory. I took my bag and grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste. "Just gonna go to the lavatory." He nodded and adjusted to let me out since I was on the window seat.

As I enter the lavatory, I looked at myself and tried some of the garments placed on the side of the sink. As always, Trying their sanitizers. Unlike other people, I enjoy airplanes, There's a lot to try while on air. Like for example, pooping. That got weird, but wouldn't you be proud if you could tell someone that has never been on a plane that you pooped while flying on air? Okay, That's really weird. I started brushing my teeth and washed my face.

I felt the need to pee before coming out, So I also did. I heard a knock on the 'door' which panicked me because I'm bad at saying 'occupied' when I'm inside of a stall or a lavatory. "Yoongi, Open this." I heard his sexy morning voice and stood up to wash my hands on the sink. I unlocked the entrance and let him in. "You done?" He fixed himself on the mirror and also held out a toothbrush. "toothpaste." I handed him the toothpaste and smiled. I crossed my arms as I was waiting for him to finish.

He spat out and rubbed his face as he heaved out a sigh and turned around to hold my waist. "I'm getting impatient." He kissed my shoulder and trailed up to my neck. "We could do that when the plane lands." Turning us around, facing the mirror. "Eh, I can't wait." He nibbled on my ear and licked it. I was getting tingly from down there and laughed at his actions. He let go of my waist and trapped me with his arms by each of my side. "I accidentally didn't bring the one you wanted me to bring." He continued to kiss my ear and went down to my nape. "What was it?" He held my hair up and caressed down my stomach. "Your favorite books." I slapped him slighlty on the arm and scoffed. "Then don't be mad at me when I forgot your precious little camera." He bit down my neck and left hickeys on it. "Ow!" I laughed. "You can't call my camera little. I spent my lifetime money on that 'little' camera." He grinded himself on me making me push towards the sink. "Let's do it here, Huh?" He looked at the mirror aiming for my reflection. "What do you think?"

He nibbled on my other ear while his hand trailed down to rub my diaphragm area, slowly moving upward. "I also forgot something, again." He grabbed my breast and fondled on it making me moan on his ear lighlty. "I didn't forget it, I left it intentionally." feeling him smirk against my skin. "What was it?" I turned around to face him and made out with his lips. He pulled away and carried me up to sit on the sink. "Condoms." He slowly pulled my pants, revealing the black lacy underwear. "Hot." He looked at it and kissed me again moving his lips down to my cleavage. I put my arms around his neck, pushing him down there. "Ah..Why intentionally?" Moaning before speaking clearly. "We're married already," He undo his
belt and unzipped his zipper. "And?" He rubbed my clit and I held back my moan. Biting on my lip and holding his hair harder. "So we can feel each other's skin, now.". I laughed lighlty as he inserted a finger inside me. "Ah..ah. Don't stop." I moaned on his ear making him bulge out. He thrusted his finger slowly, teasing me and making me the one to move.

I thrusted my hips on it while tracing my fingers to his jaw making it move up to my lips. "Did you forget anything else?" He asked moving my fingers away from his jaw. "No..no, I didn't!" Moaning and breathing hard in between. He immediately pulled down his pants and positioned himself on my entrance. "Feel me, Baby." He thrusted inside, making me grabbed onto the edge of the sink, "Let me adjust, Babe." It's been three months since we've done this because of being busy from arranging our wedding. "Mo-move." He held my thighs and thrusted inside me hard every second. There was no skin slapping sound, thankfully, but a lot of wet sounds. "Faste-faster baby.." he raised my thighs higher moving faster and grunting on my ear. I was nearing my high as he goes deeper and faster. "Hold onto it." He thrusted more faster and harder. I couldn't hold it and I bit his neck lightly, about to cry as this was my first time feeling him inside me.

His member twitched and hit my spot, I came without permission, "I'm-I'm sorry, I couldn't hold it." He then came after, filling me up first before moving out of me. "I want a boy, Alright?" I slapped his arm again while he was zipping and doing the belt of his pants. "What if it's a girl?" I raised a brow, "Then she'll be a daddy's girl." I laughed and fixed myself too. "Tissue?" I reached out to the napkin next to the toilet and handed it to him. He wiped the drips that we left and threw it on the trash can. When I was about to unlock the door, He held my wrist, "Wait babe," I made an 'Again?' face and he smiled, "Give me a peck." I leaned to him and pecked him on the lips.

We both went back to our sits and rested, going back to our sleep. My hands were resting on the arm rest as he played with my fingers, "Once we land, You'll be screaming my name the whole night." Pulling it to his lips and kissing it softly.