jjk | work it out (drabble)

a/n: since a lot of yall liked the backstory of work it out hehe i tried writing y/n's movie night with yeri and wild koo appearing. i didnt include smut here bc this is just a fluff and i was rlly bored. i hope u like it :)

Yeri was taking too much time behind the door. You stand on the other side in your lame Hello Kitty pajamas that your Grandma sent you last Christmas. It was hot and humid, and you are very much irritated at Yeri right now for taking so long before opening the door. To your count, it has been ten minutes since you arrived, and all she ever did was murmur from the other side as if she was talking to someone else. You were sure you heard another voice, but Yeri said that it's just the both of you and her exasperating boyfriend wouldn't come.

Your thoughts were immediately interrupted with a loud thud and Yeri opening the door afterwards. She looks stressed out, her hair going all over the place. She was catching her breath as if she had ran a marathon and you thin your lips, staring at her worn out shape.

"You okay?" you ask, studying the room behind her to find the cause of her panting.

"Yeah, I was just cleaning," she says as her eyes deny yours.

"Wow, that's unlike you."

You push past her, your body setting on the cold couch. For a brief moment, you felt relaxed but then doubts brush through you when you noticed how grubby her place was. Wrappers of candies are everywhere, pillows on the ground, and used clothes hang on the couch. What's worse is she was watching "That Awkward Moment", your top lip curves leftwards.

"Liar!" you howl as you watch her close the door behind her.

She looks at the door to her bedroom before sitting next to you, her lips trembling into a forced grin. You're not an idiot who's going to give in to the  lie she's about to say. You've known her since middle school, it's ridiculous how she thinks she could still lie to you.

"Please don't be mad at me," she admits.

Your head falls back, slouching like a knocked out boxer on the couch. You thought of thousand reasons what it could be, anything seem like heaven except for her admitting that her obnoxious boyfriend would be here.

"Is he here?" You lick your lips and she nods, weak enough to let you know how sorry she feels. "I hate you, like a lot. He's in your room, isn't he?" Her lips widen as she coerces a box-like smile.

Jungkook was your nightmare. The tall, egoistic creature never gave you a fun time, always making sure that your day is ruined. He makes sure that you feel little when he's around. You get it, you're short. But Jungkook acts like his girlfriend isn't any taller than you, his teasing is always pointed towards you and you never understand why. In short, Jungkook is a goon.

You throw your hands on your face, immediately regretting that you didn't trust your instincts. Jungkook walks out of Yeri's room, wearing a black shirt and gray sweats. He looked like he just came out of the shower, though his hair was dry and not a single strand damp.

"I have no choice, do I?" Yeri nods again, this time grinning mischievously.

You gulp when you catch Jungkook's scent as he makes his way to Yeri, sitting next to her and making your bodies scooch. You hate him with all of your heart, but you know when a person smells good. You know that Jungkook passes your standard. You trust your taste. Jungkook is attractive, but what's an attractive face for when he acts like a total dummy?

"So, you're here and he's here. Should we start watching?" Yeri asks with so much happiness gleaming in her eyes, cheeks tainted in pink.

"What? No!" You and Jungkook say in unison. The both of you look at each other and Yeri flinches from the aggression.