jjk | accidentally

Words: 2,000+
Type: Korean Teens Fxck Gets Caught By Parents Big Boobs Spanking Asmr

[lmao that was obviously a joke]

Description: You and Jungkook were playmates back in the day. He's still your silly neighbor that lives just in front. He needed help from you with his homework when he "accidentally" fell on top of you while he was getting something from somewhere.

Did Jungkook really need help? I mean, he was very outstanding in class and he never fails any exams. But Jungkook said he needed your help and you will always be there whenever he needs you.

"Aah, Y/N, I can't understand it well." He hits the table out of annoyance and you flinch. He noticed this and he immediately hugged you.

"Hahaha, I'm sorry. I'm just annoyed." He chuckles while hugging you tight which was making you feel uncomfortable. It's been so long since you and Jungkook have talked to each other. Probably the last time was when you guys were 14 years old. This was so different from back then. Both of you used to be so touchy with each other, but now is a different context.

It's so awkward and weird, feeling his touches and body. It's so odd to smell his scent in a different way. You loved to tease him back then about how he smelled like his sweat and he would get so embarassed. But now, you can't even tease him about it since he really smelled amazing and manly.

Jungkook let go of you and smiled looking directly at your eyes, seeing this in your peripheral vision due to the fact you can't look at him straight anymore. Your feet were fidgeting, your hands were shaking. How is this even possible? How can Jeon Jungkook, your old playmate, screw you up like this?

It's not like he's hands-

Okay, he is handsome, you admit.

His hair that used to be very sticky and hard as wool, is now soft and fluffy, and you just want to dive your hands in there.

"Y/N, why are you so quiet? It's bothering me." He speaks seriously.

"Uh, no. I'm not quiet. I'm just thinking of something." You play along.

"Okay, sure. Thinking of what? My handsomeness?" He then runs his fingers through his hair, trying to joke around with you. But God, yes!

"Nice confidence you got there. I am completely amazed. Hope you can give me some." He smiles again, making your stomach turn upside down, feeling like there were some kind of butterflies in it.

"You're pretty, just lacking confidence. Don't worry." He holds your chin and examines your face.

You push his hand away softly. "Sure." Your voice was very low and lacking in emotion. Failing to make him think that everything is okay.

"Y/N, do you have a problem?" He leans forward to your face, making you more anxious.

"Jungkook, stop it. Can you stop being touchy and playful with me? We're not kids anymore!" You half-shouted. That made you feel guilty from the face he showed afterwards.

"Sorry, Y/N. I thought we could go back from the way we used to be." He smiles, but his eyes didn't.

"I'll just..I'll go get some water." He stands up from his seat and walked towards the kitchen. You nod to him with your head facing down.

He was taking so long in the kitchen and you decided to look behind, and you saw him struggling to open the refridgerator. You knew yourself that he won't be able to open it since it needed technique to open that. You've struggled lots of times with it, but then you started learning how to open it properly.