jhs | beg for it

→ Genres: boyfriend!hoseok
→ Warnings: femdom, cuffing, teasing
→ Word Count: 1k

anonrqst

Hoseok shifted away from the unfinished work. He wasn't in the mood to finish his latest song, since all of his thoughts were corrupted of you. Damn, how he hated it when he thinks of you in a sexual manner. He doesn't really like it being sexually frustrated so he always dominate whenever you two are in bed and making love. It doesn't last long, really. Whatever he wants, he gets.

He bites his lip and looked at a picture of you before texting you.

"I'm gonna come home soon. Please wait for me."

He's not gonna come home yet, however. He's going to solve his hard problem. He unbuckles his belt and hissed at the comfortable not tight feeling. When he reached down there, not bothering to unzip his jeans, he twitched from the cold sensation when his hand started holding his dick. He moaned softly and played with it a bit more before actually running his hand up and down.

"Ahh, Y/N-ah," he groaned before biting his lip at the pleasurable feeling. His thoughts were filled of you touching your thighs, caressing your breasts, your little moans, and your soft plump lips that sucks his hard as fuck dick.

Hoseok wouldn't be able to cum easily. He needed a source, not just imaginations. He looked for a picture of you on his phone and started pumping his dick faster.

His moans are uncontrollable. Quiet but very arousing. You knew it was arousing.

It was a very unexpected surprise for you finding him not doing his work. You received the message halfway getting near the music studio where Hoseok was. And this was your view: Hoseok groaning and moaning your name while his hand is under his pants touching his hard cock.

"Hoseok." Sternly, you say, like everything is normal.

His movements stopped. He dropped his phone. Not wasting any second, he pulled his hand away and started buckling his pants. "Why are you here? Why didn't you tell me you're gonna be here?" You hate how innocent he talks with you. He treats you like a little innocent girl. You're not that, and tonight is when you're going to prove him wrong. "I was gonna surprise you, but I'm the one that's surprised." This is it. You're gonna tease him so bad. You put on your innocent act and had those puppy eyes for him. "Well babe, you still surprised me." He didn't even look at you in the eyes, but instead grabbed his phone. "I don't think so." Not yet. That is not enough.

"Let's go home, shall we? or do you want to eat outside for dinner?" He asks, scrolling through his phone, not giving a look in your eyes. Maybe he still kept thinking how awkward the moment was for him, you catching him rub his hard cock while moaning your name.

"Hoseok, I came by here so that I could surprise you and you're not even gonna look at me?" He hesitated, pretended to scroll on his phone, before looking at you innocently like he wasn't touching himself earlier. "Good." You say before closing the door behind you. He chuckles nervously. "We should go eat now, baby." You roll your eyes. "I don't think you're hungry for that, Hobi." He looks at you with wide eyes. You remove your hair tie to let your hair down.

He gulped. You walked near him, spaces getting smaller each second and his eyes darting to your neck as you make it more visible by shifting your hair to the other side. "Uh, can you unzip my dress?" You turned your body back on him as you wiggle your back. "Wha-Uhm, Why?"

His question was useless as he unzips your dress, and you shake your body for your dress to fall and you stepped out of it. He bites his lip as he saw your ass in a very thin lingerie. "You planned this." You turned to look at him again and traced your finger down his jawline. "Certainly." You answered with seducing tone. You placed your hand on his stomach and trailed it down to the hem of his shirt before pulling it up and tossing it away. Then unbuttoned his pants before pushing him to the sofa of the studio. It was dark, but you could still see each other. The only light coming from was at the recording room.