Chapter 37

Laughing Jack:

Laughing Jack sat on a stool in a corner, watching Felice as she watched TV. As he did this he was thinking many things over. Largely most of what he thought about was murdering, then the other 5% was over his human.

As much as he loved his flower and adored her he was beginning to realize one thing.

He was getting bored.

Not of her or their relationship, but more of her nagging about not killing innocent people and killing her coworkers.

She could be such a stick in the mud.....

What's so bad about killing? Its not like humans were on the edge of extinction, it wouldn't be much of a big deal to lose only a couple million.

Only couple million....

With the literal leash he was on though, he couldn't fullfil his dreams of killing is mass amounts....Well he could, but Happy wouldn't be so happy about that, so he'll behave.

You know what they say about love.....You do crazy things.

"Jack would you please stop staring at me like that, I swear my skin is crawling because of it." Felice said looking over at him from where he sat in a corner.

He smirked as he felt amusement fill him but didn't say anything.

"So what do you want to do today other than killing?" Felice said.

He thought it over.

"Let's go to that Deadwood Forest." He grinned.

Instantly she frowned.

"Haven't you heard the rumors on that freaky forest?" She said which made a wider smirk appear on his face.

"Of course."

"So technically we could end up dead or something..." She said.

He shrugged.

"I can't die and you can't die permanently, so I see no problem." He mused.

She stared at him with the look she tended to give him when something he said was ridiculous.

"No." She said before turning back to watching TV.

He stood up and stalked over to her and then stretched out over her lap.

"But ~Felice~ I really want to go~" He purred in her ear making her shiver when his breath fanned over her neck.

"Stop that." She said pushing his face away.

He really needed to figure out a way to persuade her better....

He pulled her into a long kiss, using what he read on the delightful place known as the internet, to figuratively make her weak in the knees.

When it comes to persuading his human, it can be difficult. So he likes to visit the women's blogs on romance sap and such so figure out ways to seduce her into doing what he wants....

That's not manipulative at all...

But he has learned MANY useful things. Some of which him and his flower can enjoy in private time.

He won't go into detail....After all its private

He pulled away to observe his affect on her. Her face was red, her fiery orange eyes were dilated, and her breathing was quick.

Perfect~

"Come on Felice~ Let's go to the forest~" He purred.

She nodded as she stared a his lips with a loopy look.