Chapter 19

Laughing Jack:

Waking up, he realized he fell asleep...

With his Flower in his embrace.

A maniacal grin spreads across his face.

Just the way its supposed to be.

Then he remember something:

It was Happy Flower's birthday~

How exciting!~

Maybe she could make cake! OR candy!

So many things they could do.....

Looking down at his flower, whom was stretched over in his lap curled in a ball, he runs a claw gently down the side of her face. This made her stiff slightly and cuddle into him, letting out a small sigh.

He grins at this.

After a few more moments of watching his flower, her breathing picks up and her heart beat goes at a normal pace. Soon her eyes flutter open, revealing her newly turned orange eyes, which suited her rather well with her dark flame colored hair.

She sits up drowsily, her large t-shirt hanging off her shoulder, showing her shoulder and some of her arm. She lets out a yawn before stretching out, then looks to him.

"What time is it?" She questions with a slight morning husk.

"9:23 birthday Flower!~" He grins.

Her eyes brightened and a grin formed on her face.

"You know your the first person to say something about my birthday since I left the church." She says happily and excitedly.

He grins.

"So birthday Flower what would you like to do?" He grins.

She shrugs.

"How old are you know anyways?" He questions, though he already knew the answer, he just wanted to see his flower's excitement.

She grins excitedly.

"19." She says happily.

He grins.

See, he's not a complete creep.

He wouldn't be getting involved with his flower if she was younger than 17, because that is just a no-no.

He may be a murderer but he is NOT a pedophile, even though every human that walked this Earth was barely even a fraction of his life.

Still.

He didn't want involve himself with a CHILD, for starters a 14-16 year old would not be able to truly handle what he does, he even an adult wouldn't be able to handle it. Which was really a miracle in its self that Happy Flower hadn't freaked out on him and ran for the hills.

Not that he would let her.

He felt something cuddle into his chest, bringing him out of his thoughts.

Well this is something unexpected~

For once it's his flower showing the display of affection, which was surprising since she always seemed to be in an internal debate, and semi-reluctant to give back the affection.

Not that he was complaining.

He felt her arms wrap around his thin waist, and rest her head on his chest with a sigh.

"You know a normal and smart girl would avoid you at all costs, considering what you do. And I should avoid you" She says.

Ouch.

She looked up at him.

"But I can't." She trails.

"I've let you further in my heart than I've ever let anyone." She sighs.

"You could kill me, easily, several times...."

No he wouldn't.

Not like he could.

"Your a monster, literally." She says.

Double ouch.

She looks down a frown on her face, and she stays quiet for several agonizing moments.

Say something damn it!

"But I'm willing to risk it, because I'm tired of not letting anyone in, I'm tired of not sharing what I feel, what I think." She murmurs.

She moves up to his level, having to sit up on her knees, and even then she still had to tilt her head slightly at him.

His eyes widen in shock.

Soft lips pressed to his, and he felt something surge in his chest.

She pulled away, leaving disappointment blossom in his chest.

Well this was different.

He only felt possessiveness over her when he first laid claim on her, he saw her more as a possession, but now it was different.

He was feeling something different than the emotions he typically felt.

It felt like the emotions he felt before he became the monochrome Laughing Jack, only stronger and with more attachment.

He didn't know what to make of it, nor was he sure this was a good thing.

BUT~

As long as he had HIS flower he was fine with anything.

Because now he no longer felt that gaping hole of loneliness that the brat had put in him, in fact the hole was gone and filled to the brim with the attachment he felt for this semi-human girl.

Was this the emotion called love?

I have finally updated! YAY! XD

So I'm getting my license on Friday....if I pass the test..... I'M SO EXCITED!!!

Anyho~ Hope you like the chapter! I figured I owed you guys L.J.'s POV :)

Tell me what you think!

Hope you have a wonderful day/night!

Bye!~

P.S. Sorry for the extreme shortness, I was running out of time, and I have no clue when I'd have time to update again, since I'm driving a lot more after school with my dad. XD