Chapter 24

Felice:

I looked to where I saw the figure, before ignoring it.

Maybe it was nothing?

I sure hope so!

"Is it....a car?" Jack questioned bringing my out of my thoughts and back to our pointless I-spy game.

I shake my head.

"Nope." I grin.

He pouts before his eyes dart around the area once more.

"Is it that brat's balloon down there?" He questions pointing to a little girl skipping around with her balloon.

"Yep." I grin not even bothering to argue with him over the fact he called a kid a brat.

He fist pumps with a triumphant grin.

"Can we please just sit here or something? I really don't like I-spy." I groan.

He chuckles.

"Sure, you were kind of killing my vibe anyway since you seemed rather bored." He snickered.

I roll my eyes.

That clown is too easily amused.

Looking back out to the park a grin seeing a little girl hugging her mother's leg begging for ice-cream. Jack on the other hand snorts.

"I hate kids." He sneers.

"There nothing but disgusting insects." He says hatefully.

I look over at him.

"You know not all kid are like the Isaac asshole you had to deal with." I drawl looking over at him.

He snorts.

"I still don't like them." He grunts.

I look over at him before scooting closer just to poke his nose. He looks over at me amused.

"Do you have some sort of nose fetish?" He snickered as I poked his nose.

I roll my eyes.

"I'm just curious of it is all, its not like many people have a cone nose with stripes on it." I snort while poking it more with a grin.

I pinch it making Jack start to giggling, I look over at him with a smirk.

"Are you ticklish?" I snicker.

He scowls at me, and gives me a glare.

"No." He denies.

I grab up a lock of my hair and brush it over his nose, making him giggle and bat me away. He sends me a glare.

"Don't you dare Happy Flower." He hisses.

Someone doesn't like being tickled.

I hold my hands up in surrender.

"Okay jeez calm yourself." I mutter.

He pulls me over to him and nuzzles into me with a smirk.

"My Flower~" He purrs

His mood swings confuse me greatly.

"Uh yeah?" I question butterflies fluttering obnoxiously in my stomach.

"Nothing, I just like the sound of it, you belonging to me." He grins.

I gave him a bland look.

"I'm not an object." I drawl.

He shrugs.

"You still belong to me." He smirks, as if daring me to say otherwise.

I say nothing, not really wanting to know what he had up his sleeve to counter my verbal denial. Even though I am pretty much his, since I agreed to be in the girlfriend/boyfriend status with the demonic clown.