Chapter 21

Felice:

 So I figured out how to work my new gift!

Yay!

But now I have a pissed off clown boyfriend...

Wow, that sounds very weird.

Why do I have a pissed off clown you ask?

I may have tied Jack up to the ceiling by my new chain ability.

I regret nothing.

"Felice get me off this damn ceiling NOW!" Jack snarls.

Oh the murderous tone, how cute. (Sarcasm)

"Your supposed to end a request with the word please, not 'now" I grin leaning back on the couch.

He glares at me.

"Get, me, down, NOW!" He snarls wiggling in the chains making a ruckus.

"Consider this your happy birthday present to me." I laugh.

He pouts.

"But I had something planned for your present!" He whines.

Wow, bipolar much?!

"Oh? And what did you have planned?" I question circling below him, his head was at my chest.

"It was a surprise, now get me down so I can give you it! Please~" He says, though his voice took a dark forceful tone at the end.

I shrug.

"Si, give me a moment, I need to figure out how I got you up there." I mutter.

He stares at me a long moment with a blank look, he takes in a calm deep breath and slowly lets it out his eyes closing for a moment then opening.

"You, don't know, how to get me down?" He questions in a calm tone.

Now I'm a bit scared.

Scratch that, terrified!

I give him a wide nervous grin.

"Just kidding!" I lie.

He sighs.

"Thank goodness, I thought I was going to lose it on you." He chirps cheerfully.

I'm getting whiplash with the mood changes from this damn clown.

"So go on, let me down." He encourages.

I shuffle on my feet awkwardly.

Welp, better figure out how to get the clown down.

I concentrate extremely hard as I did before, imagining the chains letting go of Jack.

Much to my relief and great joy, it works.

Looks like I'm getting the hang of this.

Jack lands face first onto the hardwood floors with a pained grunt, he sits up and glares at me.

"Sometimes I wish I could at least hit you." He growls with a slight pout.

I give him a slight nervous/cheeky grin.

"Sorry?" I say.

He hold his arms out.

"I want a hug." He says simply, staring at me with intense white eyes.

Que heart-beat speed up and butterflies.

  I look around awkwardly, before walking over to him, allowing him to wrap his arms around my waist, he nuzzles into my side, making that side of my body tingle. My arms hesitantly wrap around his head, before I finally just get down to his level and hug him back.