Chapter 13

Felice:

Finally! It was time for the carnevale!

As I had planned I dress up as a ringleader.

I used my red and gold ringleader jacket, a white undershirt which couldn't be seen because of the jacket, a small red top hat which I added a few things to so it would match my costume. A pair of orange and yellow checkered shorts, and some cheap black fish nets which were accompanied by my knee high converses.

Being that is was so near to Halloween it was rather easy to find these things, I even found a whip to go with the get up.

I was extremely excited so much I was annoying Jack more than normal because I was switching back and forth between English and Italian.

That happens when I'm extremely excited or extremely angry.

Jack of course remain the same, being he was a clown, a very scary and gothic looking clown at that.

He would scare the daylights out of every child he came across, and since he couldn't kill, he'd probably be doing it on purpose.

"I wander what's going to be there?!" I exclaim excitedly as Jack stalks behind me, his arms swaying around like a rag dolls.

He grunts.

"I guess we'll see huh?" He drawls sarcastically.

I sigh.

"I guess." I say.

As soon as we step foot on the carnevale grounds, I let out an awe filled gasp before grinning widely.

Tents were everywhere filled with games, concessions, and several other things. Lights were flashing, I could smell a range of different foods, you could here the gleeful or terrified screams of the people on the rides.

It was magnificent!

I look over at Jack with a wide shit-eating grin.

"This is awesome!" I exclaim.

He stares at me an unknown look in his eyes, making me feel weird and tingly.

Strange.

"What do you want to do first, Jack?" I question.

He looks at me strangely, probably since that was the first time I've used his name.

He grins at me, flashing his pointy teeth.

"Whatever MY friend wishes." He says stressing 'my.'

Now it was my turn to give him a strange look.

"Uh, okay." I murmur.

I look around seeing several people, all dressed in costumes of all sorts from cute, classic, scary, and slutty, every costume you can name.

Looking around I watch with curiosity as a random boy walks up.

"Would you happen to know where the carnival ticket stand is?" He questions.

I shake my head.

"No signore I do not." I say.

The boy was dressed casually, no costume or makeup. He had blond hair,black rimmed glasses and brown eyes.

He sighs.

"Thanks anyway." He says with a shy smile before walking away.

Looking back to Jack I see him sending glares at random people, making me roll my eyes.

"Come on clown, lets get moving!" I say tugging on his arm.

He stares at me in amusement, and I watch as he pops a colorful candy in his mouth making me freeze and stare at him.