Chapter 16

Felice:

I woke up with a groan, and slowly open my eyes as well as sitting up.

Looking around disoriented, I try to gather what happened that caused me to go unconscious. As I look around I notice one detail most.

I'm in a cabin.

How in the inferno did I get here?!

Then, it hit me.

Remembering todays earlier events made my eyes widen so wide I swear they could have popped out of my head.

"Mi baciò! Quel pagliaccio pazzo mi ha baciato! Un .. e penso che mi è piaciuto!" (He kissed me! That crazy clown KISSED me! An..and I think I liked it!) I babble in my native language.

I stand to my feet and begin pacing around the unknown cabin, muttering curses in English and Italian, pulling at my flame colored hair as I did so.

"Why whatever is your problem Happy Flower?~"

I freeze, and go completely still, my hands are still clutching my hair and I stood as if I was frozen in mid-step. I couldn't see him since my back was to him, but I KNEW he was there behind me.

How you ask?

Because of the freaking tingles go through my body, and the shivers going down my spine.

Okay I would love to know ONE THING!

Since when did the clown have this much of an effect on my body?!

It pisses me off!

I feel a touch ghost up my side, causing me to stiffen, before I'm pulled by my wrist and I fall on something.

Or should I say someone.

I gape up with a HUGE blush at Jack from my spot on his lap. My heart was thumping erratically in my chest, and goose-bumps were once again rising on my flesh.

"Wh...what the HELL?!" I snarl/yelp.

Jack trails a finger down my jaw, making me shiver, before I let out a small squeak when he grips my chin between his fingers.

Since WHEN do I SQUEAK?!

"I told you Happy Flower, your mine." Jack grins widely, showing me rows of his teeth.

I TRY to fight back my body's reaction, and force a scowl on my face.

"I do..don't recall ever a...agreeing to becom..ing yours." I try to say confidently only to come out weak and stutter-y.

Jack chuckled darkly sending another shiver up my spine.

"You have NO say in the matter my Flower~" He chirps cheerfully, a dark edge to his voice.

He wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer into his chest, my heart speeding up more at this move. Everywhere our skin touches feels as if my flesh is on fire, and his closeness was making my head all jumbled.

I try to move from his grasp but I can't will my body to move, in fact I do something shocking.

I move CLOSER to him!

NO! I said the OTHER way, damn it!

Still my body doesn't want to listen.

Merde! (Shit)

"W...why pick m..me?" I question with an annoying stutter.

He lets out a hum.

"Good question~" He says with a tilt of his head, his cone nose lightly touching my head.