Chapter 8

Felice:

Jack remained pretty calm and none hostile until he finished his lollipop, then he was back to normal. Giving me glares, telling me he's going to murder me, then re-murder me when I wake up.

He's so creative.

"Alright signore grumpy, getting in the box." I grumble pretty annoyed with his hostile attitude.

A normal girl would run for the hills screaming knowing a creepy as flip homicidal clown it pretty much stuck with you.

Not me.

That's only because he can't hurt me because of those strange chains, and I really want to know why I'm stuck with the clown, that would be excellent to know, so I can get rid of him.

Watching the clown grumble to himself, he poofs in a cloud of smoke before his box lands in my arms. With a grin I put the box back into my bag, before heading back inside Martha's candy shop.

I worked at Martha's until closing, before making my way home.

"Felice here." Martha says stopping me.

Turning to her I watch as she walks over with a large bag of rainbow hard candy, making me grin widely.

"I know how much you like this kind of candy, so here, just try to get too many cavities." She says with a warm smile.

I nod back and just as I turn to leave, she pulls me into a hug.

"Robert and I consider you like a daughter, so please come visit anytime you wish." She says with a warm smile.

"Grazie, Martha, grazie. (Thank you)

I nod, a wide and happy smile on my face, before I turn and leave the shop, Martha waving to me as I went. It was almost dark, in about another hour or so the sun with completely disappear leaving me alone in the dark.

Yay.

As I walk, I make it about 3 blocks away from the candy shop before I hear a whistle, before a rough hand wraps around my mouth, I freeze.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing out here all alone?" I hear a deep voice chuckle, the smell of alcohol reaching my nose.

Before giving the man a chance, I elbow the man in the gut, before spinning around and ramming my knee into his jewels, before running. While running I curse my luck, before someone slams into me.

"I got her Philip!" I hear another slurring voice chuckle.

My eyes widen, and fear trickles into my heart, and begin to fight the hold, terror hitting me, as he begins to drag me into an alley.

I didn't want to died again!

I don't want the pain!

And I certainly didn't want to get raped!

I swing my head back hitting the man holding me, he lets out a grunt of pain, before a blow to my stomach makes me lurch forwards as pain explodes in my stomach, and I gag.

"She's not worth it! Let's just beat this bitch!" I hear the other man calls cackling.

Pain erupts in my stomach again, and I gag violently, before my head snaps to the side as a blow to my cheek causes pain to erupt in my head, as well as violent throbbing. Saliva and blood fly from my mouth from the blow, and I fall to the ground with a thud. My back-pack is wrenched from my shoulders and discarded to the side, then the two older men begin the heavier assault on me.

I can't say it was the worst I felt, because it wasn't, the pain I feel after I die is much worse. But I still felt like sobbing my eyes out because of the pain.

I felt a crack from one of my ribs, then another, causing hot burning pain to course up my side, making me groan in pain, before I clamp down on my tongue to keep from crying. This of course only resulted in more blood getting in my mouth, but I refused to cry in front of these pathetic men. Something sharp and cold pierces my arm, then I  hear something sounding like a gush of air, before I hear the men scream out in...pain? Then something wet lands on me, but I don't open my eyes, I keep myself curled up hoping to at least keep some of the pain a bay.

"Just can't keep out of trouble?~" I hear an ominous voice snicker.

I peek my left I open, and for a moment my vision blurs in and out before focusing on a very tall figure standing over my body a wide toothy grin on the figure's face.

"J...ack?" I question hoarsely.

He snickers.

"Who else?~" He says gleefully.

I slowly look over only to see the two men dead, and their organs thrown around like streamers.

I guess killing something put him in a good mood?

I clench my teeth at the pain in my chest, before I cough violently, and blood falls from my mouth.

A punctured lung.

I try to breath only for burning agony to shoot up my chest, making me dread each breath I take, I slowly sit up on my hands in knees before coughing up more blood. Anger and frustration fills me as well as dread.

I'm going to die again.

No! I won't! I refuse to go through more agony!

I heave myself up with much difficulty, before staggering slightly when I finally get to my feet. My vision blurs and my head is spinning as well as throbbing violently.  I can feel my heart slowing and weakening making me want to curse.

Laughing Jack:

"Are you going to die?" He questions interested, as the girl staggers around coughing up blood.

Felice looks up at him, before forcing words out of her mouth.

"No, no..t i..if I c..an hel..p it." She wheezes.

He stares at her.

"Why fight it? Your just going to wake up again are you not?" He questions looking at the bleeding girl with interest.

"P...ain, ag..ony whe..n waking up, g...ets wor..se wit..h ever..y de..ath." She coughs and the end violently.

He says nothing, but a strong burning pain was slowly growing in his chest, the longer he watched her suffer. Not that he didn't like it, because he did, after all he was STUCK with her, and he couldn't even hurt her the slightest.

As he watched her suffer, the pain grew till finally his body moves with out his consent, and he lifted the girl up into his arms, making him bristle in rage and disgust on the inside.

When he lifts her up, she groans in pain, and he takes notice of how small she was compared to him, how fragile she was.

 It would be so easy just to crush her, snap her spine or neck, or to rip through her chest and rip her heart out and crush it within his palms. But he couldn't, at least not  yet.

He puffed himself and the girl in front of a hospital, and once he got the attention of the humans within, without getting seen, and she was getting treatment, the burning quit.

Interesting.

He still couldn't leave her, no matter how much he tried, so much to his displeasure, he made himself go back into his prison of a box, and rest at the table by her bedside.

He didn't like her but hopefully she'll let him out soon.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Tell me what you think! :D

Have a wonderful day/night!~

See ya~