Like My Content? Wanna Support Me??

Hiya guys! So as most of you know, I'm a college student and unfortunately due to being a full time student and being in an accelerated program. (Meaning what you learn in 4 years at a normal college, i learn in 2) I am unable to work. However, when I do find myself with pockets of free time I either A, update my stories, or B, draw. So if you guys like any of my content and wanna help a poor college kid, feel free to buy me coffee.

I don't mean ACTUAL coffee, (but hey, if you wanna do that thats cool too XD) I mean virtual coffee which costs $3 and you get to choose how many you send.

I would really be awesome if you supported me! And any supporter who buys me a coffee will get an update on a story of their choosing, a shout out on said update and a follow. I can't promise an IMMEDIATE update since i have college, but I WILL get an update cracked out as soon as possible, in fact within a week of the coffee being bought.

Anyone who buys more than one coffee will also get a hand drawing of A character of their choice. (MUST BE PG...unless you just buy a crap load of them XD)

The link: http://ko-fi.com/shotwithtwoarrows

Thanks so much for all of your support!!!

~Love

Arrow