Chapter 6

Felice:

As soon as I said the line, the box popped open, and I groaned in disappointment.

"Awh and I was really hoping for something to pop up. Great all of that care, and the damn thing is broken." I sigh out.

Picking the box up, I tilt it upside down and shake it, before looking up into it only to see its completely empty.

I scratch my head.

"Huh." I say before setting it down on my bed, before I lean against my head board a let out a long dramatic sigh.

Then a cloud of black and white swirly smoke explodes from the box, and I gape. Then a figure stands on my bed, near the box. The smoke clears leaving a cackling monochrome colored clown...thing.

Something is VERY familiar about that clown.

My childish side got to me first before my teenage-adult reasoning, and I grinned.

"Do it again!" I cheer.

The creepy clown sends me a bemused look, before grinning showing me his VERY pointy teeth.

"Sorry signore clown, I've seen scarier clowns, ever heard of IT?" I say.

I'm not quite sure what got into me, normally I'd be more...mature and think logically about a creepy clown standing on my bed, but I guess being with the Pharma's made me expect the unexpected.

"You wanna play a game girly?~" He says in a creepy voice.

I tilt my head.

"As long as it doesn't kill me, I really hate dying, it doesn't feel to fun." I reply.

He grins VERY wide, before lunging at me cause me to yelp before I dodge his claws.

"Gesu!" (Jesus!) I cry out.

I yelp in pain when I fall on the ground with a thump, before I scoot away from my bed, and against the wall.

"Do you like balloon animals?" He crackles madly.

I shake my head, my eyes wide and full of panic.

I REALLY don't want to die again!

He lunges at me, and I clench my eyes shut, and instinctively I grip my pendent given to me by Sister, making me feel a bit safer , and fearfully I wait for the pain to hit me.

Nothing came.

Instead I felt a sort of heat emit from my pendent, before I feel it wrenched from my grasp. My eyes fly open, only to see several black energy like chains wrap around the clown, causing him to let out an enraged snarl, causing me to flinch back closer to the wall.

I watch in astonishment as the chains wrap around his hands, feet, and neck, before coming towards me. They wrap around my hand, before disappearing with a tingling feeling in my hand, my necklace was once more around my neck, but, now I had a black with orange outlined tattoo on my hand reading:

Demone Guardiano.

Meaning: Demon Keeper.

When the chains disappear completely, the clown stands in shock, before snapping out of it and lunging at me again, only for the chains to reappear and shock him as well as pulling him back away from me.

"Che il flip?!" (What the flip?!) I yelp

His white eyes darken with furry, before he lunges at me once more, only for the chains to restrain him once more.

"Why can't I kill you?!" He snarls in fury.

I stare in amazement at the chains as they disappear once more, I sigh in relief.

"I'm not quiet sure, but I'm happy you can't." I mutter.

He shoots me a glare full of fury, before he disappears in black and white smoke. Not even a minute later he puffs back, but he seemed surprised he was even here.

"What the hell is going on?!" He snarls outraged, completely different from his giggly and insane attitude earlier.

I watch as he tries to puff away, only for the chains to make themselves known, and basically pull him back. By now, I've feel no panic or fear towards the clown, in fact I feel amused just watching him TRY to leave but having no luck.

Finally he quits, and sits in the far corner of my room, glaring at me.

"As soon as I'm free from whatever the hell this is, I'm going to gut you like a pig." He snarls.

I smirk at him.

"Whatever you say cone-nose." I grin.

He continues glaring at me with a murderous gleam, probably thinking of different ways he can kill me.

"Looks like I'm the one having fun now, huh signore clown?" I snicker.

He give me an even more murderous look, and if looks could kill, I'd be in Hell.

"Well as fun as this has been, I'm going to bed." I yawn, not concerned about getting killed.

I stare over at the clown.

"So why don't you poof back into your little box, and maybe never come out again." I say.

He glares.

"Like hell I'm going back in there." He growls ominously.

I shrug.

"Whatever, don't kill my foster family while I sleep." I say simply, before my eyes take notice of the chains appearing, glowing of course, but these chains were around his neck. After a moment, the glowing chains disappear, showing no sign of ever being there.

Huh.

He sneers at me, before he seems to sulk in the corner of my room.

Normally I'd change into my pajamas or something, but since I have a homicidal clown at the other end of my room, I'll just sleep in the clothes I have. I let out a tired yawn, before looking over at the skulking clown, then over to a shelf in my room. 

I walk towards the shelf, before grabbing a blanket and chunking it at the clown.

"Here." I grunt.

It hits his face, before falling in his lap. He sends me another murderous look, before grabbing the blanket.

"Now be a good little clown, and sleep in your corner." I coo, making him growl at me.

"Hm, looks like I'll have to get you a squirt bottle." I snicker before crawling into my bed, facing the clown, so I can watch him.

Finally after a little bit, my eyes shut, and I fall into a deep sleep, the sounds of the clown's fury filled growls reaching my ears.