Chapter 11

Felice:

Once Martha and Robert drove us home, I went up to MY room to decorate it. First I put the bedding I bought on my bed, then I put up the few posters I owned. With my room slightly decorated I put my clothes up, before looking out the window only to notice the setting sun. I smile at it, before turning and snatching up Jack's stuff, then quickly I blow the air mattress up before throwing his blankets on it.

Turning over to the box holding the clown, I quickly begin winding the lever, letting him out.

He looks around, before his white eyes narrow on me.

"What?" He questions with a slight growl.

I nod my head over at his bed.

" I set your bed up, so you don't have to stay in the box, but if you hear anyone enter the room you'll have to go back into it until they leave." I say

He grumbles something, and I throw a bag of candy at his head. He lets out a slight yelp when it hits his head, and sends me a menacing glare until he notices it's candy, and quickly forgets my existence.

I roll my eyes.

Before flopping down on my bed, exhaustion going through my body. Without even meaning to, I drift off into sleep.

Laughing Jack:

This girl was strange...

No matter how hostile he was, or how much he threatened her, she never seemed to care.

She still, despite his murderous threats would give him things.

Like candy for example.

He LOVED candy!

And she would pretty much give him candy daily, and make him cake.

How grand is that!~

He hated to admit it but he liked having the overly cheerful girl around.

If only for the stuff she gave him.

Though at the moment he wished some human would try to attack her. So he can kill the human, very gruesomely.

He missed killing.

Unfortunately if he made so much as a threatening step towards the girl or her loved ones the most painful shock went through him.

So killing other humans that were threats to the girl was the only option.

What was he?! Her fucking protector?!

Laughing Jack is no one's protector, he was a MURDERER.

He's killed more people than a person could ever meet in their life, in fact he's already lost count of how many he's killed. Which was a shame really, he'd like to remember the ones he's killed and how much fun he had putting on a 'show' for them.

But alas that was exactly what he was.

Her protector as it would seem.

Karma was finally coming back to bite him in his clown ass.

This sort of thing couldn't have happened to Jeff or any of the other creepypastas, it had to happen to HIM!

The weird energy chains that were binding him, sent weird commands to him. They weren't actually words more like painful thoughts in his mind, telling him to guard her and protect her. Which was rather ridiculous since she couldn't die to begin with anyway.  

Then the even more annoying part:

He COULDN'T get more than 10 feet away from her, because if he did a painful burn went through him and the chains basically pulled him to her. Because of that he was getting restless, think of all the people he could be killing at each passing moment, but, he couldn't since he can't leave her side.

It was frustrating, annoying and enraging all at the same time!

He snapped his cold white eyes over to the girl, hearing her make a small noise.

She was asleep.

He wanted to know more about her, but he wasn't going to ask, and end up breaking the slight weariness she had around him, because then she'd be comfortable with him, and NO ONE get's comfortable around Laughing Jack.

Not if he could help it anyways.

He stared at her, hoping to figure more about her, by just examining her over, since he couldn't dissect her like he'd do with anything else he wanted to see what made them tick.

Her flame colored hair looked to be originally a dark red maybe slightly orange, and was usually in a bun with a long lock of hair reaching her mid back, meaning her hair probably reached to her rear if not slightly lower.

Judging from her build, she was around 5'7 and really petite for a girl of her age. It looked as if she was malnourished at one time, and was slowly gaining her weight back.

Her skin color was pretty average slightly pale from lack of sun, but it seemed to be getting tanner. Then there was the two tattoos on her. The one on her hand, that looked to be in a foreign language, Italian maybe? The other on her back looked to be in some sort of ancient language, which he assumed she did not know of even being on her back.

He stared at her a little longer.

He didn't want to admit it, but, he found her rather....cute.

That was a disturbing thought.

She reminded him of an angel, with her soft features and petite form. Someone untouchable to a being like him.

A demon, or at least similar to a demon.

He couldn't help himself, some sort of urge deep within possessed him to it, so he did what the urge wanted him to.

Slowly ever so slowly, he ran a claw down her face, VERY gently, more gently than he has ever touched anything in his morbid murdering life.

And for once an emotion fluttered in his chest.

Which surprised the clown actually.

It was an emotion he wasn't used to feeling. It wasn't rage, it wasn't hate, nor was it morbid glee, or any of the other emotions he felt when he put on his 'shows' for his 'guests.'

He didn't know what to make of it.

Other than he found it rather......pleasing.

He processed the little self admit he gave himself for a moment. 

Suddenly he felt a flare of possessiveness, he didn't know where it came from all he knew is it was REALLY strong.

He slightly curled his finger like claws, before running his knuckles over the girl's delicate face, and ever so slowly and ever so delicately so he didn't wake her, he ran a clawless finger over her pale lips.

Finally he pulled back, and stood to his full height, standing over her and looking down at her sleeping form, still.

A large maniacal grin  stretched on his face, and he leans down next to Felice's ear as she sleeps.

"Your mine Happy Flower, and only mine."

So? What do you think? :D It seems LJ has had a sudden change of heart. XD

Tell me what you think!

Have a wonderful day/night!

See you all later!

Bye!~ :D