Chapter 4

Laughing Jack:

It was surprising to say the least, when the supposed to be dead girl jolted up, with a gasp. It wasn't very common for him, Laughing Jack, to get interesting into something other than killing. This girl, however, took the cake, its not every day a girl just comes back from the dead. So just to feed his curiosity, he watched her.

Her fiery colored hair was matted with dirt and leaves, and of course her clothes were soaked with blood, and in the middle of her chest, right were her heart was rested a medium sized knife handle. It was completely lodged in her chest, not one bit of the blade showing, just the black rubber handle.

The girl's eyes were flared with agony, before she looked to the blade in her chest.

"Ahi, che non è nemmeno cool!(Ouch, that's not even cool!)" She said in what he believed was Italian, he wasn't sure.

He watched with increasing interest as she slowly moved her hand towards the handle in her chest, and she winces.

"Meglio ora che mai.(Better now than ever.)" She says with a pained voice.

Quickly she wretches the blade from her chest before screaming in agony.

"VAFFANCULO! (Fuck)" She screams.

I could only assume what she said was a curse word, because humans always had the habit to curse when they were in pain, big or small.

"Easy breaths, easy breaths." She whispers panting.

So she does know English! He watches her as she sighs in a somewhat pissed or aggravated manner.

"The bad shit always has to happen to me, accidenti (damn)." She mutters.

She then lifts her shirt up, giving him a glace of the wound on her chest as well as a colorful polka dot bra, he snickers. Before looking at the wound once more, it was about the size of a normal human's pinky finger, and had bits of flesh at the sides of it, most likely from the blade. Blood was pooling from it, but faintly he could see as it at a slow pace heal up.

Intriguing~

She sighs before laying back onto the ground and closing her eyes.

He grins before he silently walks towards her, before standing over her head, a maniacal grin stretched on his face. As if sensing his presence she opens her eyes before yelping.

"Gesù Cristo! (Jesus Christ)" She says her eyes wide, before she rolls away from him.

She looks him over, no doubt intimidated or slightly freaked out, most humans were.

"Want to play a game?~" He grins manically at her as she darts her eyes around.

She slowly inches away from him, her attempts to ease away only amused him.

"Um no, signore, I uh have to get home, to...FEED the chicken." She says nervously, he found her accent rather interesting, it was definitely different, he hasn't really been to Italy.

Not yet any ways~

Her reply was...different, so to show he found it rather strange he raises a brow, before speaking.

Chicken? That's new." He giggles amused.

"Uh yeah, plus I have to get my foster brother's medicine so he doesn't scratch his skin." She says nervously before giving him a wide nervous grin.

" So it was nice meeting you signore clown." She says bowing her head.

Signore Clown? That was new, but he found it rather interesting to be called that. It was rather amusing, but then again almost everything amusing him in some way or another.