Chapter 7

Felice:

Remembering what happened last night, I snap my eyes open, only to find myself staring into the white eyes of the clown, grinning down at me ominously.

I swallow back a scream, and decide to piss the clown off by smiling.

"Morning signore clown." I say trying to contain a smirk.

His grin disappeared and he gave me a murderous look, before backing away.

"Free me, now!" He snarls his white eyes narrowed at me dangerously.

I give him a look.

"Look signore, I have no clue how to free you, or how your even stuck with me." I snap.

He growls, before going back to his corner, making me snort.

Getting up, I don't even look over at the clown before leaving the room. About 5 feet out of the room, I hear the clown yelp, before I see him stumbling towards me, being yanked by an energy chain, before he falls in a heap at my feet.

He looks up at me with hate, before lunging at me, only to be yanked back like a dog on a leash, by the energy chains. His eyes are full of absolute fury, and he stands to his feet, before towering over me, he looked to be 6'9 or something, and I was only 5'6 meaning he quite literally towered over me.

"Like I said, as soon as I'm able to, I'll gut you like a pig, and feed your innards to the buzzards." He says with a dark threat.

I shrug.

"You could try." I say before walking down the hall then down the stairs, the whole time I walk, the clown gets yanked behind me, with yelps and snarls escaping his mouth.

Making it into the kitchen, I see there are only three pieces of my cake left, so with a happy grin I scoop a slice onto a paper plate, before going to the freezer and grabbing my red velvet cake ice-cream and scooping a big blob of it and dropping it next to the cake. With the cake and ice-cream on my plate, I go to the fridge before taking out the milk and pouring me a glass of milk.

The whole time I do this, the clown skulks in the far part of the kitchen, as far away as he can possibly get from me. I shrug at this before looking to my plate with a wide grin, before digging in. Taking a spoonful of both cake and ice-cream, I close my eyes at the awesome taste of it before opening my eyes and grinning happily.

Sweets made me happy.

Why?

Because their freaking awesome!~

Looking over at the clown, I see he's staring at the cake with interest. Being friendly, I decide to put a slice on a plate, before grabbing a PLASTIC fork, before walking over to him. Looking up at the clown, I smile before holding the plate out to him.

"Here." I smile.

He gives me a look, and I sigh.

"Just take the cake, you know you want to." I say, shoving the plate into his han...claws.

He holds the plate within his hands, before looking at it then at me, I say nothing and turn on my heels and back over to finish my cake and ice-cream.

As I eat my cake, I look over at the clown to see him eating with a wide grin on his face as he finishes his last bite, before he looks over to me and his grin disappears and it turns to a sneer.

I roll my eyes, before taking the last piece of cake over to the clown on a large spoon, before plopping it on his plate. I feel his stare on my back as I walk over back to my spot to put my trash up, before he starts eating his slice.