Jisung was staring at his hyung innocently, waiting for his response.

"Aaahh~~why do you always do that?!" Hyunjin whined, "you are so cute to handle, come here~~" he couldn't stand it anymore and just harshly hugged his friend, giving him all his love at once.

"H-Hyun-hyung, I can't breath..." Jisung struggled to say.

Hyunjin let him go and apologized, "I'm sorry, Hannie. You are so cuuute~~ and I couldn't stand it," he patted the younger's head.

The latter just chuckled. Jisung is already used to this, and he loves it when Hyunjin treats him like that.

"Hyung, I'm hungry~~ can we go to eat something, please?"

"Of course, Hannie... Just let me take one more picture, okay?"

"Alright, hyung," the boy nodded.

Jisung started to pack his belongings and patiently waited for Hyunjin to finish.

~~~

"Where are you, Jisung-ie?" Minho spoke through the phone.

"I'm in the park with Hyunjin hyung," Jisung replied, "we are going to eat something," he said happily.

"Really? Where?" Minho inquired.

"Who is it, Hannie?" Hyunjin said once he noticed the younger talking on the phone.

"It's Minho hyung," Jisung said, smiling.

"Hey...yooo..." Hyunjin suddenly took Jisung's phone and spoke to Minho.

"Do you want me to beat you up or what?" Minho said, annoyed through the call.

They keep bickering since they were children, often teasing one another in a jokingly way.

"Hahaha," Hyunjin loves to tease his hyung.

"Where are you going to eat?"

"Why?"

"I'm almost leaving the studio, and I'm hungry," Minho said.

"I won't tell you~~" Hyunjin teased him.

"Yah!! Why not?" Minho spatted.

"Because I want to spend time with my Hannie alone~~" he cooed.

"I swear to god I will-"

"Bye, hyung!" Hyunjin ended the call abruptly.

Minho looked at his phone in disbelief, he was going to call back, but as soon as he tried to dial Jisung's number, the latter's caller ID popped again on the screen.

"Yah!!!" Minho yelled through the phone.

"M-Minho hyung?" The sweet voice of Jisung was the first thing he heard.

"I-I...sorry Jisung-ie," Minho softened his voice as soon as he heard the latter's voice.

"I'm sorry, Hyung. Hyunjin hyung took my phone," he said worriedly.

"Awww, I know," Minho softened his voice. He knows how sweet Jisung is, "don't worry about that. I will talk to him later..."

"Please don't fight again," Jisung scolded Minho. The younger knows how his hyungs often bicker and play rude to one another. Even though they do it playfully, still, Jisung doesn't like it at all.

"But he started, Jisung-ie~~" Minho whined.

"I will talk to him as well," Jisung chuckled.

Just hearing the beautiful laugh of the younger made Minho forget about the subject. He likes to hear Jisung laugh, chuckle, or giggle. It's music to his ears.