Chapter 53: My Lady, Penelope Garcia

Start from the beginning

"They just laughed, and it felt like being back in school, and I didn't know whether to cry or scream..." his breath shook, "It just brough back everything... I wanted to search through my bag and see if you left behind any bottles."

"Reid." My voice was stern. "No."

"I didn't, I just... I hated it."

We continued driving in silence until we pulled up to Jessica's house. I walked up and knocked on the door, where Jessica was waiting with the kids asleep in their carriers.

"Thank you so much," I smiled, "I owe you."

She shrugged, "Just get me a drink some time and take care of Aaron."

I nodded.

We stayed silent on the drive home to make sure the kids didn't wake up. We carried them to the bedroom and put them down to bed, before slipping into the bedroom. I turned and pushed Spencer at the door, kissing him deeply.

"Fuck, (Y/N), I missed you," He gasped against my lips.

I smiled, "I missed you too."

I walked away and pulled off my clothes, grabbing a t-shirt of Spencer's off the floor and pulling it on. Spencer had stripped down to his boxers and crawled into bed, arms stretched out, waiting for me. I climbed in next to him and laid my head on his chest as I trailed by fingers down his hips.

"I love you so much, Spencer Reid," I whispered.

"I love you too."

I palmed him over his boxers, humming as I felt his arousal. "This okay?"

"Yeah," his voice was hoarse, "Fuck, I love your touch."

I hummed and pulled his boxers down, starting to stroke him. When Spencer was hard, tip leaking precum, I shifted and took him into my mouth, making him groan.

"Fuck- I missed you, (Y/N), you feel so good."

I hummed and moved faster, focusing on pleasuring him, moving quickly, losing myself in the feeling of him in my mouth.

"Fuck- wanna- you feel so good..." Spencer stuttered.

I moved away, "Cum when you want, baby."

I moved back down, working faster. Before long, Spencer was groaning and thrusting into my mouth, cumming hard. When he was completely done, I popped off, swallowed, smiled, and moved up to kiss him.

"I'm in love with you," he murmured against my lips.

I smiled, "Tell me that when I haven't just sucked you off."

"Okay," I felt him smile, "Whenever you want."

***

"You're going to stay on your knees until I order you to do anything else," I reminded him.

Spencer nodded.

"If you need to safeword, you can call from here or come get me."

Another nod.

"I love you, my sweet pet," I kissed him, "My obedient little slut."

Spencer whined and returned my kiss with passion. I stood and turned away, leaving the hall door open and walking to the living room, waiting.

When the doorbell rang, I stood and sauntered to the door, opening it to see Garcia in a cute lacy corset, a jacket, a knee-length skirt, and small kitten heels. She entered and smiled as I looked her up and down. Her outfit was similar to my own; I'd worn a leather corset, a shawl that doubled as restraints, a short skirt, and heels.