Chapter 11: New Words

The next few days were a whirlwind of interrogations, two intense car chases, stumbling on an entire crime ring on accident, and very little sleep. We finally managed to finish the case a week and a half later, and we finally got on the plane that afternoon. It was one of the more satisfying cases we'd closed recently, and we celebrated on the way back.

I drove back to my house with my bag, pouring myself a drink as I scrolled through Reid's list, pondering about the next few days. Hotch had given us the rest of the week off, giving us three days, plus the end of today, since our weekend had been stolen.

Message from: Boy in the Reeds
Is it too late to RSVP for the party this weekend?

I grinned, quickly typing out a response.

Message to: Boy in the Reeds
Nope, host knows me and we can go. We should talk about etiquette before, though.

Message from: Boy in the Reeds
See you soon

I smiled, walking to my room to choose an outfit. I bit my lip, wondering how much I should tease Spencer, and ended up choosing a leather corset, lace-up boots, and black crotchless panties.

Message to: Boy in the Reeds
Bring the toys we got. I want to decide what to bring with you, and pick outfits.

He sent a thumbs up, and I went through my bag, cleaning my toys. I did this before parties anyways, and it was a good idea after having them on the plane and hotel, even if they were still in their bags. I bit my lip, then decided to unpack it and go through it with Spencer. He'd seen some of the toys before, but it was still a good idea to go over them.

Message from: Boy in the Reeds
About to leave. Outfit requests?

Message to: Boy in the Reeds
Something comfortable. You'll be trying on outfits. Door is unlocked.

I smiled as I watched him start typing several times, then settled on

Message from: Boy in the Reeds
10 minutes.

I grinned.

Message to: Master of the House
Might be coming this weekend with a guest. I'll vouch for him & let you know as soon as we decide.

Message from: Master of the House
Sounds good. Can't wait to meet your new boy toy.

Surveying the table again, with a veritable cornucopia of toys spread out, I smiled and relaxed on the couch, scrolling through my phone with one leg thrown over the back of the couch and the other resting on the ground. Anyone who walked in the door would have a perfect view of my crotchless panties.

I heard Spencer's car pull up but didn't move at all. He opened the door and immediately saw me, spread out on the couch, smiling and waiting.

"Hey- oh- wow." He blinked in surprise. "You look amazing. That's... certainly an outfit."

I smiled, standing up and walking over to him, turning around to display my whole outfit, ending up right in front of him. I watched him try to keep his eyes on mine, but I saw him glancing down the corset.

"Do you like it?"

He nodded, "You're beautiful. Seriously, really stunning."

"Thank you, pet."

He gulped at the nickname, and I took his hand, leading him over to the table. My toys were sorted by type, covering most of my dining table. His eyes flashed with recognition at some, but others were new.