Chapter 33: Honeymoon Pt. 2

I adjusted my bikini straps, took a breath, and dove into the pool, beginning my laps back and forth. I loved the feeling of the cool water rushing past me, and I almost got lost in the feeling, until I stopped for a second to see someone standing by the edge of the pool.

Shit.

The man standing over me was none other than Dr. Reid, the owner of the house, and my employer.

I brushed my hair out of my face and stood up, "Dr. Reid! You- you weren't supposed to be home for another several hours."

"My meeting got cancelled." He was stone-faced as he stared at me, "I thought I'd come home, get a drink poured by my maid, maybe dip my feet in the pool. But instead I see my maid dressed like a whore in my pool."

I suddenly remembered what I was wearing and rushed to cover my chest, "I'm so sorry, the water just looked so nice and I finished cleaning..."

"Get out of my pool." His voice left no room for discussion, "Now."

I lifted myself up on the edge of the pool, standing up and looking up at Dr. Reid. I wanted to get a towel to cover myself, but I felt locked in his gaze.

"Is this how you think I want my company, my house, and myself represented?" He gestured to my body, "With this whorish look? This slutty, revealing clothing?"

I dropped my eyes, "No, Sir. Please accept my sincere apologies, Sir."

"Sorry. Doesn't. Cut it." He said slowly, "This is grounds for immediate termination."

"No!" I gasped, "Please, Sir, please don't fire me, I really do value this job, I promise it won't happen again."

"Why shouldn't I send you home right now?" He asked.

I knew what he was going for, and I bit my lip, weighing my options.

"Well?"

I stepped forward and brushed one hand over the front of his pants as I looked up at him, "We could adjust my duties to include maintaining your health as well as the house, Sir."

He looked unimpressed, "I have enough money to pay for whores a million times better than you, why should I care if you can stroke me and look pretty?"

"Just let me prove myself," I begged, "Let me have a chance."

"Why should I?" he asked. "Give me a reason."

"Because I know what you really want." I smirked, "I know what you really think about when you see me scrubbing the floors or bent over cleaning the counters."

"And what do you presume I'm thinking about?" He looked down at me.

This is my chance. "You don't want to fuck me when I'm on my knees or bent over on a counter. No, you want to be the one on your knees, you want to be bent over and fucked, and you want me to do it."

"How dare you suggest-?" he roared.

"Tell me I'm wrong." I interrupted him, growing bolder, "Look me in the eyes and tell me I'm wrong and I'll leave."

"This is absurd," he turned on his heel and began walking away.

"Stop right there," I ordered.

He immediately froze.

"You," I walked towards him, "Didn't answer my question." I walked around him, looking at him. Even though I was shorter than him, it felt like looking down at him. "Now answer me."

"You're right," he whispered. "I want you to fuck me."

"What a whore," I smirked as I began undoing my bikini straps, "You watch me work and you wish, you silently beg for me to dominate you." I dropped my bikini top to the ground. "You want to obey me, and it pains you to admit it, doesn't it?" I released the ties on my bottoms, leaving me completely naked.