Chapter 52: Miss Penelope Garcia

Message to: Garcia
Alt phone #?

Message from: Garcia
XXX-XXX-XXXX

I picked up my other phone.

Message to: Baby Girl
Spence was interested in play time with you. What do you think?

Message from: Baby Girl
I'm interested, tell me more?

"Hey, Spence, I'm going to send Garcia our lists if that's okay." I looked up.

He nodded from his position on the floor with the babies. "That's okay."

Message to: Baby Girl
One attachment.
That's the general list.

Message to: Baby Girl
Two attachments.
Those are mine & Spencer's.
Feel free to ask questions.

I picked up Tobias and started bouncing him on my leg and singing. He smiled and gurgled. My phone buzzed and I pulled it out, still bouncing him.

Message from: Baby Girl
One attachment.
Thought I'd write it out.
When do you want to meet & talk?

Message to: Baby Girl
I'll work on finding a sitter.

***

Message to: Baby Girl
No alcohol tonight – not a good idea for negotiation. Come over whenever you want.

I peeked into the bedroom, "Remember, it's very possible nothing will happen tonight. Negotiation is a process."

Spencer nodded and finished buttoning up his shirt. I walked back to the living room, putting out folders, pens, and spare paper.

"What drink do you want?" Spencer asked as he walked in.

"I'll have a cup of tea," I looked up, "You look wonderful, darling."

He blushed, "Thank you, ma'am."

He set my tea to brew and poured a cup of water for himself.

"Come here, Spencer," I said, looking up from where I was reviewing the lists.

He walked over, keeping eyes trained on the ground. I pulled his shirt down to reveal the thin metal choke collar I'd chosen for tonight.

"Mine," I growled, pulling him into a kiss.

He whimpered. "Yours, ma'am."

"Color?" I double-checked.

He smiled, "Green."

The doorbell rang and I stood, "You can go sit down, little one."

I opened the door, looking over Garcia. She was wearing a short purple dress with stocking and kitten heels, her hair pulled back.

"Hey, Pen, come on it," I smiled and stepped back, "Spencer, say hi."

He waved from where he was sitting at the table, "Hi, Garcia."

"Hey, Reid!" She smiled and waved back.

I led her to the table where folders held copies of our lists, as well as a basic contract I'd drafted after the dinner party incident to set clearer boundaries.

"Go ahead and look through that, take your time," I gestured to the folder, sitting next to Reid, "And ask as many questions as you want."

Of course, she immediately had one, "What do you call Reid? During, uh, playtime or scenes or whatever you call it."