Chapter 46: Pretty Boy's Ideas

Message from: Garcia
When do I get to plan a baby shower?

Message to: Garcia
After I get through the first trimester.

Message from: Garcia
Three months???

Message to: Garcia
Two and a half.

Message from: Garcia
I'm marking my calendar.

I chuckled as I set my phone down, gratefully accepting a cup of coffee from Spencer. "I'm pretty sure if we don't make Garcia the godmother of this kid, she'll have a conniption fit."

"I think she just wants to be an aunt." Spencer smiled, "Can we call her that?"

"The team is our family," I nodded, "She's Aunt Penelope, definitely."

"Does that mean Henry, Jack, and this baby are cousins?"

I thought for a second, "Yeah, sure. I guess. Defining family by biology is dumb, anyways." I'd decided a long time ago that wasn't how I wanted to decide who I was close to.

"I still can't believe we're having a kid," Spencer sighed and sipped his coffee.

"Wait, Spencer," I sat up suddenly, "Is Morgan Uncle Derek or Daddy?"

He reached across the table to hit my arm, "Shut up."

"I mean, I know you're their dad, but..." I laughed.

"Uncle Derek. End of discussion." Spencer was holding back a smile, I could tell.

"Ugh, fine," I grinned as I sipped my coffee, "Have you told your mum?"

"Not yet, I think I want to invite her to the baby shower though. If that's okay with you."

I nodded, "It's up to you, I'd be happy to have her there."

"I'll talk to her about it."

I leaned back, groaning a little, "If this kid ever complains about anything, I'm going to point out that they sat on my bladder for nine months, so they better be grateful they get anything."

"Technically it's closer to six-" Spencer started.

"Don't." I stopped him. "I know, but just be quiet."

"Yes ma'am," he teased.

I stood up and moved around the table, sitting in front of him, "What was that?"

Spencer looked up at me, "I said, 'yes, ma'am'."

"Were you being sarcastic with me?" I asked, leaning closer.

He dropped his eyes, "Yes, ma'am, I'm sorry."

I thought for a second, then smiled, remembering the new jewelry that had arrived while we were on the case. "Go to the bedroom, strip, and kneel."

He immediately went, and I walked to the hall closet, pulling out a box and opening it to make sure it was what I wanted. I tucked the box in my pocket and waited a minute before walking to the bedroom. Spencer's clothes were folded, and he was kneeling patiently, eyes trained on the floor. I smiled and walked to the closet, pulling out clothes for both of us and putting them on the bed, then opened the toy drawer and pulled out a plug and lube.

"Bend over the bed," I ordered.

He rushed to obey, "Yes, Mistress." He bent over, pushing is ass out and wiggling it a little.

"Whore," I muttered, rubbing one hand over his ass.

The plug I'd chosen was small enough that I didn't prep him before I show began pushing it in, making him whine. He knew better than to move, though – the one time he'd done that without being prepped, it wasn't as pleasant as he thought it would be. When it was fully in, I took out the box and opened it, picking up the delicate chain necklace with two fingers.