Chapter 35: Home Again

We drove home quietly, enjoying being home. When we arrived, Spencer got out of his seat and walked around to my side, opening my door and picking me up, carrying me to the door as I laughed. I struggled to open the door, then pushed it in.

"Ready?" He asked.

I nodded, wrapping my arms around his neck, "Let's go."

He took a dramatic step across the threshold and spun me around, "We're married!"

"We're married," I smiled and kissed him, "But we can't leave the suitcases in the car."

He pouted dramatically but put me down and we walked back out, pulling out our bags and leaving them in the door.

"Technically," I pushed Spencer against the wall, "We never consummated the marriage in our own bed."

"Well, that is certainly a failing on our part." He smiled.

"Let's go," I took his hand and we walked back to the bedroom. I pulled him on top of me onto the bed, kissing him. "My husband."

"My wife," he muttered against my lips.

This wasn't the sex that we normally had, kinky and fierce and one of us fully in power. This was softer, more passionate, both of us just taking care of each other's bodies and wanting to be close. Spencer pulled my shirt off and took off my bra, kissing down my chest. I leaned back into the bed, letting him take his time. No matter the situation, he loved pleasuring me and worshipping my body.

"Spence," I gasped, "Fuck, I love you."

He looked up at me, smiling, "I love you too."

He sucked marks onto my breasts and hips, slowly teasing my waistband down. He pulled off my pants, then began kissing up my ankles, leaving light marks on my thighs, making me gasp. He breathed against my panties, making me groan. He moved up and smiled, kissing me. His lips were a little puffy from all the marks.

"My turn," I smiled, turning so I was on top of him.

I undid his shirt and pulled it over his head, straddling his leg and grinding down a little, just to tease him. I marked his neck dark, above where his collar covered, and worked to push his pants and boxers down, smiling deviously. I moved so I was knelt in between his legs, looked up to make sure he was watching me, and began licking a slow stripe up his dick, feeling him twitch under me. When I reached the head, I opened my mouth, sucking it lightly.

Spencer's hand ran through my hair, "Fuck, I love your mouth."

I hummed and slowly started sucking him more, making it as graphic as possible. When he was all the way in, pushing against the back of my throat, I shifted my position to be more comfortable and began bobbing my head, focusing on my breathing.

Spencer's breath was catching in his throat as I loved, "(Y/N)," he panted, "I want to be inside you."

I looked up at him, sucking and slowly moved away, making a loud popping noise as I did. I pulled off my underwear slowly, smiling at him.

"Stop being a tease," he whined, "I want you." He grabbed my hips and turned us around again, so I was partially pinned under him. He took his cock in his hand, rubbing it against me before slowly starting to push in.

"Fuck, Spencer," I moaned.

He pushed in all the way, waiting for a second as we both adjusted to the feeling. He leaned down, kissing me as he began moving. I ran my hands through his hair, pulling him into a kiss as he thrust into me.

"Fuck, you feel so good," he groaned, "I love feeling you- fuck, so amazing."

"You make me feel so good," I answered, pulling him into another kiss.