Chapter 22: Naughty

"Okay, let's go over limits again, I want to be ready for tomorrow." I said, sitting at the table with Spencer.

"Kissing is allowed, no marking you, no marking me in visible places, and use condoms," Spencer started, "You're the only one who can tell me when to cum. Morgan is opposed to being penetrated, and Emily doesn't like giving blowjobs or being spanked. I'll address Morgan as Daddy or Sir and Emily as Queen or My Lady. I call you Ma'am or Mistress. Our safe words are the same."

I nodded, "Emily also doesn't like bondage of any kind, but Morgan is okay with minimal tying, like cuffs. Both of them agreed to orgasm control. Emily likes breathplay, Morgan doesn't know. I'm the primary dom."

"I think that about covers it," he sat back, smiling, "Is it weird how excited I am? I'm in love with you, and that's not changing, but..."

I shook my head, "I get excited when I go to parties, even when I have romantic or sexual partners. It's the adrenaline of doing something different. Plus, they're our coworkers, it's kind of thrilling."

"Thank you." He said.

I looked up at him, surprised, "Why are you thanking me?"

"At the beginning of this year I was scared to even ask you about this and now you're willing to try this with me." He looked down, seeming shy, "I honestly didn't even expect you to do this with me."

"Spence, I've been in love with you since we first met. You're an amazing partner and I love being with you in every way." I moved around the table and straddled him, giving him a long kiss.

"Bedroom?" He murmured against my lips.

I hummed in agreement and he gripped my hips, standing and walking to the bedroom. He had this path memorized by now. When we were by the side of the bed, he knelt slowly down, setting me down gently before moving to straddle me. I pulled him close, kissing him again.

His hands traced down my body, gripping the bottom of my shirt and pulling it up. We broke apart to pull it off, and I quickly moved to do the same to his. I ran my hands down his chest, fingers tracing his muscles.

"You're beautiful," I whispered, then moved to kiss his neck, biting and sucking to make a small mark.

He gasped and twitched, digging his fingers into my back.

"Mine," I growled, "You're mine." One hand wrapped around his collar as I finished marking his neck.

"Yes, ma'am," he whined, "Yours."

"Pants off," I ordered, keeping one hand around his collar as I pushed my shorts off- I hadn't bothered wearing underwear. I reached forward to stroke him, making him moan and buck into my hand. I decided to ignore it.

"Ma'am," he gasped, biting my shoulder, "Please let me fuck you, please."

"Get on your knees," I ordered, and he immediately dropped to his knees. I spread my legs, "You know what to do. Keep your hands behind your back."

He clasped his hands behind his back and leaned forward, giving a few tentative licks up my slit. When he looked up at me and noticed my expression, he sped up, eagerly licking and sucking.

I ran one hand through his hair. "Just like that, fuck, right there, slut," I groaned, "Fuck, you're so good for me."

He hummed at the praise, and the vibrations made me gasp.

"Fuck! Ah, yes, right there, don't stop." I ground against his face.

Spencer closed his eyes, getting lost in pleasuring me, and I let him work, loving how he felt. I was getting closer and he could hear it.